Formerly Farkin.net - News | Forums | PotD
Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Chinese Carbon 29er

Quote Originally Posted by steve-waters View Post
    Looks like I am moving to Melbourne for a new job which will mean no more MTB'ing for me - so be selling the yellow beast.

PM me if interested...
    The rest of us that actually live and work in Melbourne don't seem to have problems riding...why so for you?
    Fat Tyre Flyers on Facebook and the Interwebs

Yarra Ranges Mountain Bikers on Facebook and Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Stevob View Post
    The rest of us that actually live and work in Melbourne don't seem to have problems riding...why so for you?
    I don't see the correlation between moving to Melbourne and the inability to mountain bike any more also, perhaps he'll shed some light on this.

Looks like I am moving to Melbourne for a new job which will mean no more MTB'ing for me - so be selling the yellow beast.
    Why not bring the bike to Melbourne? there's plenty of good XC riding around.

Be a two fold thing busier work and too far from decent riding down in Aspendale as far as I can tell - an hour drive is not what I call close.

Currently in Port Mac and ride out my door to get where I am going or drive for no more than 20 minutes and I am away - much more than that too far for regular rides like my weekends with my kids.

How far out of Melbounre is some decent riding?

Be a two fold thing busier work and too far from decent riding down in Aspendale as far as I can tell - an hour drive is not what I call close.

Currently in Port Mac and ride out my door to get where I am going or drive for no more than 20 minutes and I am away - much more than that too far for regular rides like my weekends with my kids.

Plenty of riding to be done in VIC. Ride to the ride options are limited, but plenty to ride within an hour.

http://www.bancoora.au.com/

Is Niner the only company that makes a rigid 15mm through fork?

Any of the China co's doing one?

I have received my 20" LTK023, only took two weeks from order to delivery. Fantastic quality, can't fault it yet. Cannot tell the difference between my Ritchey WCS carbon bar and this bar, and it was 5 x cheaper ?!

Frame: 1317g
    Handlebar 660mm flat: 176g
    Headset: 105g
    Seatpost clamp: 29g

Saw two of them at the Mont today, one was 3k, other was 3k with green highlights, made me jealous. Can't wait to get my wheels, drivetrain etc and put it together when my order finally comes.

Lysterfield (kid friendly) is about 30mins from Aspendale, and Beaconsfield is about 45mins.
    Fat Tyre Flyers on Facebook and the Interwebs

Yarra Ranges Mountain Bikers on Facebook and Twitter

Default Chinese carbon

Hello Rotorburners.Here is my Ltk 023 with fresh mud from The Mont.I cant fault the frame so far.It is basically built up from parts from my Giant.Its stiff in the front end and quiet complient in the rear.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Aspendale can't be too far from Red Hill, either.

Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast