Formerly Farkin.net - News | Forums | PotD
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ebenezer Mountain Cross

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Daver View Post
    I hate to be a pain, but which "shit tracks thrown together at the bottom of the hill" have their been so far? IMO I'd rather race the Jacobs track at Thredbo than anything else we've raced in the state series- it encourages closer racing and is more fun to ride.

Obviously it would mean that guys racing DH and MTNX are going to be paying lower fees (save on fuel, accomodation and everything else) if the races are on the same weekend in the same place. I'd rather have it that way than have races every few weeks in totally different places, leaving no time to do anything other than travel to races. As for the fees, nationals was $50, which was $10 more than the last NSW state round. $10 is half of f**k all, especially when the track is fun to ride.

When all the BMXers start downhilling i guess we'll see a sea of pants flooding the hill. Maybe we could encourage more shorts and less tucked in jerseys?
    Look daver i say it how i see it if i come across like bastard i could not care .
    For a start mt beuty 4x track thrown together /eildon thrown together
    By no way am i baging the builders designers volenters that built these tracks
    as u can only work with what your given (eg soil machinary etc etc) they just seem to be after thoughts and i also relize some are only temporary.
    Next -i havent got the $$$$ to buy a 4x bike and downhiller and travel about like you so i give a f#$k about $10 wich every time i read a flyer seems to get dearer.
    Next - why dont you start by un tucking your jersey you pelican LOL.......

Default ebenezer mtnx

would one of the kind sirs that read this forum, be able to give me directions to the mtnx track at ebenezer ,

there are a few race days coming up in the next couple of months, which my sons wish to compete in so directions would be appreciated

keep the shiny side up
    old4dy
    Last edited by old4dy; 15-02-2007 at 05:50 PM. Reason: forgot about race days

Quote Originally Posted by old4dy View Post
    would one of the kind sirs that read this forum, be able to give me directions to the mtnx track at ebenezer ,

keep the shiny side up
    old4dy
    Its on private property, so outside race days cannot be ridden.
    A man must believe in something.
    I believe I'll have another beer!

President of the Andrew Bolt Fan Club.

NSWMTB

Directions to the track can be found on www.wsmtb.com

NSWMTB, Western Sydney MTB wsmtbdhvp's Avatar

Default Directions Ebenezer

Ebenezer Mountain X track
    Located: 142 Tizzana Road Ebenezer 2756

Travel to Windsor then take Wilberforce Road across the Hawkesbury River to Wilberforce. After passing The Butterfly Farm Go Carts, The Caravan Park and Service station take King Road or Sackville Road to Sackville on the Right. Keep driving past Woodlands Industrial area and park up the hill to King and Sons Hardware, the Ebenezer Public School is next on the left so you will turn right into Tizzana Road. Drive past Coromandel Road and after about 500 meters you will see 142 on the right. Turn in an then right the parking area, the track is below the parking area. You will see the start mound in the corner of the parking area.

NSWMTB, Western Sydney MTB wsmtbdhvp's Avatar

Default Ebenezer Mountain X

hot food and drinks will be available on Sunday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12