Formerly Farkin.net - News | Forums | PotD
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clict Issue 6 - Out Now

Default Clict Issue 6 - Out Now

Hey All

Clict #6 comes packed with goodness from Australia's domination of the World Champs. As well as the coverage from Rotorua there are interviews with Steve Peat, all of the Panozzo clan, Luke Strom and Ricky Boyer. There is an in depth look at Steve Peat's World Cup winning bike and reviews on the Foes DHS Mono, Nicolai, Scott Voltage, Easton Havoc AM Wheels, TWE rims and Aerial hubs. To top it all off there is a photo special on Darren Pokoj smashing it up at the European Dirt Comps thanks to photographer extraordinaire Markus Greber.

Senior Member shake_rattle_and_ roll's Avatar

Gonna go grab it, but please tell me they got their shit together and got interviews with all of our place-getter's at the Worlds and not just what's on the cover- Ala Peat, Panozzo and Strom:( ! Cover looks pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by shake_rattle_and_ roll View Post
    Gonna go grab it, but please tell me they got their shit together and got interviews with all of our place-getter's at the Worlds and not just what's on the cover- Ala Peat, Panozzo and Strom:( ! Cover looks pretty good.
    dude interviews don't come dime a dozen, and given the timing of the worlds and the release of this issue it would have been big ask to get full on intervews. i'm sure this peat guy is interesting enough, and the panozzo's are apparently pretty good at riding bicycles down hills too. and as for stromy, its impressive enough that he donated some of his 'lady pleasin' time to talk to the clict boys.

clict rules.

Now if i didnt know i may have mistaken that cover to say "dirt" in the newsagents.

is this a subtle marketing ploy?

finally, whoever is making it should take out a buisness loan and expand to twelve issues a year, a dedicated aussie downhillers mag would have my money for years of subscriptions on end. and im sure there is a big enough market for it! think about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by NCR600 View Post
    All T-Rexs are highly sexually charged. It comes from having arms too short to be able to reach their genitals.

Cool! I was just starting to think the Clict boys had given up on the printed page to concentrate on the Video Mag. Be pickeing that up for sure.
    Who with the what now?

Senior Member shake_rattle_and_ roll's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chuckrockswell View Post
    dude interviews don't come dime a dozen, and given the timing of the worlds and the release of this issue it would have been big ask to get full on intervews. i'm sure this peat guy is interesting enough, and the panozzo's are apparently pretty good at riding bicycles down hills too. and as for stromy, its impressive enough that he donated some of his 'lady pleasin' time to talk to the clict boys.

clict rules.
    Don't get me wrong, and I can't wait to pic up a copy to get my fix of this WC issue, but I'm sure Robbie, Andy and the rest of the boys would've been at the World's covering the event and in the thick of the action. So it'd be a bit like being with Bondy rolling back into harbour after winning the America's Cup and not asking him how it felt to have won, or being in the thick of it at the Syd Olympics and being trackside and not asking Cathy Freeman what was "that" moment like.

This is the holy grail of MTB that we're talking about after all isn't?

I already get my fill of Peaty through Dirt and MBUK thanks to it falling between and over Clict issues- I WANNA KNOW HOW MY FELLOW COUNTRYMEN/WOMEN ARE DOING. Particularly since we cleaned up this year and this is a WC issue! I just don't want to be reading about it all April 2007 when the next issue's released and everyone's already back into their next NORBA/WC season, when we're wondering if Sam Hill will be able to put together a solid year and rightfully claim WC overall#1, NORBA#1 and then back it up to retain this years World Champ title.

Looking forward to the Panozzo's and Strom interview though.

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by entombed View Post
    Now if i didnt know i may have mistaken that cover to say "dirt" in the newsagents.

yea that's what i thought too the first time i saw a Clict magazine.

Anywho, nice to see they've finally realeased the mag..hopefully it wont take long before i get my issue in the mail. :p

clict rules.[/QUOTE]

AMEN TO THAT

Quote Originally Posted by entombed View Post

First time i bought/ saw clict mag i thought it said dirt too....untill i seen a dirt mag:p

Anyone bought this yet?? worth buying??
    Quote Originally Posted by sxereturn View Post
    If you really care about your cat, keep them inside 24/7, away from cat traps, snake bite and my car tires.
    Friends don't let friends keep cats

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast