Age is no boundary!

NCR600

Likes Dirt
I'm 35 and haven't ridden since 2005 when I troweled my bike and myself at Thredbo.

To be perfectly honest I don't miss it much. I can't afford it, or time off work and medical bills anyway.

Right now I'm enjoying getting fat on the money I'm not spending on bikes and antagonising farkin.net members with my bitterness and negativity.

Mind you, there must be something that stops me selling my bikes and keeps me hanging around here.

BM Epic

Eats Squid
I be 41 and ride an epic as weapon of choice,ride with a mate who's 40 and we love it,we knock over about 60 k's on average per week,it helps to live in the beautiful blue mountain's where we are spoiled for choice!
Also been riding for 2 years,took it up because i got myself critically sick(heart).
Now it's a runaway hobby that i can't put down!

No Skid Marks

Blue Mountain Bikes Brooklyn/Lahar/Kowa/PO1NT Raci
I'm 35 and haven't ridden since 2005 when I troweled my bike and myself at Thredbo.

To be perfectly honest I don't miss it much. I can't afford it, or time off work and medical bills anyway.

Right now I'm enjoying getting fat on the money I'm not spending on bikes and antagonising farkin.net members with my bitterness and negativity.

Mind you, there must be something that stops me selling my bikes and keeps me hanging around here.
Pussy(I'm 35 to make it 10 letters).

JT252

Likes Dirt
All i have to say is Randy Spangler from Drop In NZ is 38 and he was ripping it up with Bearclaw and Romaniuk the defiantly shows that age is no boundary:).

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
35 here aswell. Took up DHing in March this year. I use to race BMX when I was 12. I ride with younger riders, but for my age and skill level, I think I'm sort of keeping up. lol
I'll be racing the veterans class this coming season, hopefully I won't finish last.:D

Hux

Comic Book Guy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
CBG is 42.

Doctor said "loose the weight or it's diabetes and blood pressure/heart problems for you". So might as well do something that I enjoy while following doctors orders.

Ride locally and occasionally away at other locations around Sydney. Riding buddy is quite a few years younger but I can keep up with him most of the time.

Cheers,
Mick (CBG)

WolfCreekPsycho

Likes Dirt
Im 38 next week and love my DH and XC, only been riding for a few years and feel (almost) as strong as i did in my 20's

Maybe the question should have been is there anyone here under 25 :D ?

clownman

Banned
oldies

geriatric riders! they is all so cool. the older urban riders are wicked, such balls for such frail old bodies, rock on

old4dy

Likes Dirt
what 48 and still face planting Farkin awsome

keep it up drive the kids farkin nuts

thats the only way to do it

scblack

Leucocholic
A young 37 here, got two little'uns - A Bullit and an STP:). Ride DH and 4X and love riding to bits.

Having two REAL little'uns - two very young daughters - keeps the riding to a minimum. BIG compensations though.

I don't see myself ever stopping riding, but my racing has stopped this year when baby #2 came along, hopefully next year I can get back to it.