Street Session with Smoked Ham & Cooch

Cooch

Likes Dirt
Well, what can I say... Met up with Smoked Ham at 4pm at QUT in the city, hit up the botanic gardens for a bit, then over the goodwill bridge for a Southbank Sesh! Had a bit of fun and it was thirsty work :D Headed to the Fox for a refreshing beverage. It was 5pm, so decided to check out the office chicks in town and hit up the city for a bit, raced a couple of buses and ended up at Rush in P.O. Square. Another beer! :eek: Through a couple of back streets, into the botanic gardens again, then decided to session the walls underneath the riverside expressway! Yee ha.

After this I ended up with a girlie at Park Road for some pizza and wine... Ohhh Yeah! I'm shattered!

sim_doggy

Likes Dirt
I'm not at all trying to be smart here but the pictures of you blokes reminnd me of my dad and i just can't imagine him "hittin up the botanical gardens".

But full respect, when ever the olds are round they always seem to dish out wise advice.

Jewels

Cannon Fodder
The motto is...

grow old as young as you can

that will mean a lot to you one day!!!!! :eek:

SmokedHam

Likes Dirt
I'm not at all trying to be smart here but the pictures of you blokes reminnd me of my dad and i just can't imagine him "hittin up the botanical gardens".

But full respect, when ever the olds are round they always seem to dish out wise advice.
Hey young Lad some of us still go harder than u young ones :D

Cooch

Likes Dirt
Yeah, you boys sure go hard. I count 4 wines?

And i don't know whether its a good or bad thing that a 40something year old actually knows what sesh means, either way seemed like fun.
How about 2 hours of hard urban, 3 beers and 4 wines :D Also a pretty big pizza, which I think "finished me off"... ha ha ha