26" Beg park/street/dirt. Declan! V meatlovers

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Hahahahaaha ive seen you ride, Your not all that good...
ive seen you ride, and your not all that good. haha nmah im joking. declan keep up the good work, you are trying and thats what counts. and mike dont bring people down mainly because they are not up to your skill and because they ride a bike with fully pimp bars like mine.

madmike1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
pffft that must of been ages ago. I haven't been there in like 7 weeks.... people do get better...

M|ke

Likes Dirt
lol dickie, i never thought you would ride street but i rekon you should stick to your own xc kind and not try to be something your not. You should try and play fark with someone else that rides cross counrty and post vids of some crazy steep hills or something like that, whatever makes you xc guys feel big. Oh and for your next trick why not do a skinny like the ones at cootha. Just an idea

peace out, mike

p.s. you stink at street but i still love you

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
lol dickie, i never thought you would ride street but i rekon you should stick to your own xc kind and not try to be something your not. You should try and play fark with someone else that rides cross counrty and post vids of some crazy steep hills or something like that, whatever makes you xc guys feel big. Oh and for your next trick why not do a skinny like the ones at cootha. Just an idea

peace out, mike

p.s. you stink at street but i still love you
lol mike, your just crap altogether.

im joking.

yo

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
All this thread is is people whinging. Is anyone going to set or match a trick anytime soon? I agree with the comment about people needing to stick to their discipline if they're going to use that excuse the whole time. If you ride XC, ride XC, and if you want to have a go at street be prepared to give it a decent shot. F.A.R.K is about pushing your ability through competition, and you won't get that through constant denial of any ability...

Sorry to rant, but please quit the small talk and post some video's FFS

:cool:

{|DAN|}

Likes Dirt
All this thread is is people whinging. Is anyone going to set or match a trick anytime soon? I agree with the comment about people needing to stick to their discipline if they're going to use that excuse the whole time. If you ride XC, ride XC, and if you want to have a go at street be prepared to give it a decent shot. F.A.R.K is about pushing your ability through competition, and you won't get that through constant denial of any ability...

Sorry to rant, but please quit the small talk and post some video's FFS

:cool:
They haven't set because Meatlovers is away and doesn't have access to a computer he'll be home on monday or tuesday.

meatlovers

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I am back from holidays now, so set away!
I don't accept your 180. So take a letter or post up another. Sorry dude, keep trying though.