Post your lid

benny_p

Likes Bikes
I dont think this has been done before so here it goes...
I've been scanning the pics in mag's and on farkin etc, and looking at some of the designs and stickers people put on their helmet's...I personally find it interesting...and some helmet's look really cool.

so post up your lid...
(template)
Maker:
Model:
What you've done to it(if anything):

let's see where this goes...

It doesn’t need to be full face helmet’s…any helmet

Last edited:
J

JaRedy

Make:Sixsixone
Model: Strike
What I've doen to it: scratched it, painted the visor black, stickered it.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

blanket_melb

Likes Dirt
Man that was cool and all with the orange thread,personally that was just lame. Anyway seems like a pretty cool thread, ill try and get mine up.

Jervis

Likes Dirt
Maker: Frank the Medieval blacksmith.
Model: Anti-Viking 5000
What you've done to it: Once used it as a makeshift goblet

Haha sorry:D

steveodh

Likes Dirt
Fatass and Fergus Berger u two are jerks!, give the guy a break, hes new to the forum, make him feel welcome and not discouraged by you idiots.
if he is posting dead threads and old ideas just tell him decently, plus the thread is not that half bad of an idea.

Jervis

Likes Dirt
Fatass and Fergus Berger u two are jerks!, give the guy a break, hes new to the forum, make him feel welcome and not discouraged by you idiots.
if he is posting dead threads and old ideas just tell him decently, plus the thread is not that half bad of an idea.
Ease up turbo, no need to take it so seriously. Just a bit of light hearted humour. Just for the record I have this helmet:

It has a dangerboy sticker on it and another saying "How very Spanish". Haha cut out and sticky taped on off a Schweppes bottle. One of those fancy drinks they make, "Agura" or something:p

steveodh

Likes Dirt
sorry fergus, just sick of blokes picking on new kids on the forum, helmet looks the goods by the way, ill post mine up in a bit, its very chocolaty so to say!

'Ross

Eats Squid
I think this is a great idea, its too dark here but Ill edit this post when I take a pic. Some people put lots of effort into their helmets (airbrushing etc) I think they should have a place to share it.

fatass

Banned
Fair enough, I am in the middle of a racing stripes job on my "helmet" and it should be done byt eh end of the week, got a remedy aswell but I dont really want to experiment on a $300 helmet.

steveodh

Likes Dirt
iv taken a more odd approach with my one of my old lids.
check it out and see what u reckon!

ITS A MONSTER CHEW!!!

steveodh

Likes Dirt
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that is the coolest helmet ive seen, how long it take u to collect the wrappers
it didn't take me long, had a box of like 50, and my mates like downed that pretty quickly and i just got them to give me the wrappers after, its awesome, although it still smells of chomp, makes me want to have one every time i ride with it on haha!

meatlovers

Likes Bikes and Dirt
it didn't take me long, had a box of like 50, and my mates like downed that pretty quickly and i just got them to give me the wrappers after, its awesome, although it still smells of chomp, makes me want to have one every time i ride with it on haha!
Did you just use normal glue to paste them on?