You Yangs DH newtrack vid 20/1/08

jazza_wil

Likes Dirt
nice vid.good section by section rundown of the track. that was one of the best ridding condition at you yangs iv had. and to see its green again! . to bad you missed anthony snapping his carbon bars on the aline at the rock stepdown. that was funny as fuck, only coz he didnt smash his face in

thompo

Likes Dirt
nice video, gets kind of annoying the same sections being played over and over again though.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
nice vid.good section by section rundown of the track. that was one of the best ridding condition at you yangs iv had. and to see its green again! . to bad you missed anthony snapping his carbon bars on the aline at the rock stepdown. that was funny as fuck, only coz he didnt smash his face in
yeh spewin, that happened before i got there.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Sik video, good to see some footage from the day =]

Moose's crash is farkin funny :rolleyes:

And damn i want to get that tripple clean!

The funki 1

Likes Dirt
Sweet Vid dude! That jump that Moose and Patto were trying doesn't get any justice on film... I'm glad you missed my crash, otherwise i would look stupid on farkin infront of everyone...:p

fuzz

Likes Dirt
great vid, looked like a great day down there. spewin i missed it.
that crash of moose's looked like a bit of ouch!
Parry its time to update to a Dualie, that hardtail looks painful on that track, haha. nice work :eek:

atsunD

Likes Bikes
great vid - the track looks mean
especially the berms - the jumps look like good fun but you guys sure know how to make berms
chur chur

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Sweet Vid dude! That jump that Moose and Patto were trying doesn't get any justice on film... I'm glad you missed my crash, otherwise i would look stupid on farkin infront of everyone...:p
I know, that jump looks tiny on film =[ Damn i wished i got see your crash! I was like a minute too slow down the track to see it damn it! Amazed you survived though ;)

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Mad video and the second song I recognise from the section of Mount Beauty on Compresion. All in all great movie and hope you lads had a great time riding.
Are those tracks legal?
(I'm guessing not) :D

patto_15

Wheel size expert
They are legal =] The boys that work on them do a top effort with the many hours they spend out there!

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Can u PM me the directions from Sydney.
If so itwould be much appreciated. :)
I'll tell you know, jump in the car, head out of town, jump on the Hume HWY, and travel probs about 10hrs or so to Melbs, then another hour or so towards geelong, and you'll see signs pointing to You Yangs on your right ;)

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
Can u PM me the directions from Sydney.
If so itwould be much appreciated. :)

well if you are in sydney it self, head towards the hume highway ( i think its called the M5 up in sydney??) follow that for about 9 hours give or take 30 minutes on how fast/slow you are (my fastest was 7 hours!1!!), then turn right onto the western ring road, follow that for 15-20 minutes, bout 30kms, watch out for the roadworks zones, as they all have speed camera's in them, turn onto the princes freeway, towards geelong, follow that road for about 32kms. then take the little river exit, untill you go past a servo, the road will go sharp left, follow it, cross some train tracks, then turn left onto you yangs road i think its called. you will see you yangs ahead of you.. head to the next interesetcion and choose the carpark you want, )left of right, if you want bottom carpark (last ride of day leads to car, go left, to throughobreed road, car parks at the end), or right, the first turn, then first turn again, then past the parks vic building, then left, then left follow dirt road (its one way, and its a good road to hoon along if you have a awd liberty:p:p),

BUt top carpark mean first run is downhill, and you have to walk back up to car and the end of the day when your tired.

good enough for ya?? i tried to be pretty detailed. dont forget to stop in holbrook at eat lunch on the submarine in the middle of no where... bout half way from syd-melb.

i was at you yangs that day, was WAYYY to intimidated to ride BorG, the video makes hte riders look soooo much slower then they actauly are!

thescottdog

Likes Bikes
Cool Vid. I remember doing that track on my stp when it was first open, but I ended up scratching the crap out of my bike and carrying it across those nasty rock gardens:p