Norco Pride!

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
for all you norco riders, i thought i should make a post your norco thread!
it doesnt matter what type of bike it just has to be norco!

i'll get it started.

my 250.

my aline

together

post 'em up!

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dude nice bikes but we really dont need a post your norco thread. Im almost certain its been done before anyway. It has with almost all bikes....

But meh. Ill post my old one in a sec.

Grant_9

Likes Dirt
this may sound real random, but did u buy that a-line off a lad from sale/longoford?? it looks heaps like my mates that he just sold...

AngoXC

Wheel size expert

Circa 01 One25. They dont make them like they used to. I dont own it. I never owned it. It just stayed in my garage for a few months. But I repaired it and rode it so I reckon I have the right to post it. The current owner can probably update this anyways.

{|DAN|}

Likes Dirt

This is my 08 250, complete with a sticker set out of a city rail train carriage.
Its got an 07 code on it (for sale), atomblab GI rims laced to Tuffnecks, ODI ruffian grips, Maxxis Holy roller and Larsen TT.

Last edited:

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
kooooooool :D i've seen one of them crack at the shock mount.just a heads up.
i wish people would stop spreading that rumour gosh:eek:

i asked my lbs they said they have had none come back through them (they sold 6 of them) and he asked the imorter sportz they said that they have only had three come back out of like 50 or something that were imported to start with

but yer i am still worried it might do it just i have been "warned" like 200 million times now:(

pinned--->

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My old one. Never got to ride it with the WC's though. It rode beautifully for a norco. I had it set up great.