2007 Giant Reign 1

Lorday

Eats Squid

'Ross

Eats Squid
Once you get the 575 you will have to get a real colourscheme though, black and gold won't cut it on a YETI:p

g-fish

Likes Bikes and Dirt
(Christina's Sun Rhyno Lites would have been a good keeper for a DJ bike project,
!!!!!!!!!!!!
when, where, what!?!?!

lemme guess:
banshee amp (2 kg yo!)
revelations
SS or maybe your more into gears
Hope pro 2's on 721 (screw them rhyno lites)
would i be right in saying 2 brakes?

Were you just saying that it would be good IF you did it. Or that it will be good WHEN you do it.

Dont worry about running QR and XTR it should be fine (watch the cranks actually). I run QR on my street bike it holds up fine, i also hit some downhill on it. No issues as of yet. And I'll be replacing the current forks with a pair of QR forks.

Justin Fox

Likes Bikes and Dirt
But wouldn't that put up the weight a few grams?:p
Too right it would lol.

!!!!!!!!!!!! when, where, what!?!?!
Hahahaha. Man I have Jing on MSN pushing me sooo hard to get a DJ bike damn it.

Visually speaking a DJ bike would really suit my kinda style as I love skateboarding (well used to) and I love skate culture (which is similar to DJ culture in many ways) but I just don't see myself hanging out at Monster-X all that much, or doing supermans or can cans or whatever lol.

PS: I got this Kronos (9g) top cap in the mail today. GOLD FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Justin Fox

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'd more than happily let the floats go cheap to anyone who needs them. Problem is the steerer is very short (175mm) as I like to run with only one spacer. If that suits you send me a PM.

Fox 32 Float RL w/lockout, 140mm (1730g)

Last edited:

'Ross

Eats Squid
PS: I got this Kronos (9g) top cap in the mail today. GOLD FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whered you get it? Ive been looking for a plain BLACK one for ever and was thinking of getting it engraved.

I might not be a fan of the gold parts, but you certainly deserve credit for being able to track so much of it down. I thought I was doing well when I put a few red parts on a black frame back in the day! Obviously not:eek: