Want to work with bikes everyday?

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Netti Atom is looking for a junior to act as a general hand to assist in everything from building and servicing bikes, processing warranties, packing orders and everything in-between.

We need someone who has some limited experience in servicing bikes, heaps of training will be on offer but some basic knowledge would be great.

Netti Atom is located in Erskineville, Sydney and is only 2 minutes ride (5 minutes walk) from Erskineville station.

If you are interested please PM me for more details.

H

>Henry

That's exactly what I want to do! I don't even care about the pay I just want to learn and do what I love...Too bad I'm in Canberra. :(

Tomas

my mum says im cool
Netti Atom is looking for a junior to act as a general hand to assist in everything from building and servicing bikes, processing warranties, packing orders and everything in-between.

We need someone who has some limited experience in servicing bikes, heaps of training will be on offer but some basic knowledge would be great.

Netti Atom is located in Erskineville, Sydney and is only 2 minutes ride (5 minutes walk) from Erskineville station.

If you are interested please PM me for more details.
What about a 'dealer logistics and satisfaction manger', you could use one of thoes at the moment :p.

(fully intended as tounge-in-cheek)

Fat_Ride

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What about a 'dealer logistics and satisfaction manger', you could use one of thoes at the moment :p.

(fully intended as tounge-in-cheek)
Can we keep this thread for what it's intended please?

If you have an issue with Netti give me a call to discuss...