where did your farkin name come from?

Toxicity

one of those boys your mother warned you about
Well my name is also the same username as my account on Pinkbike, and i got it from when i was creating my pinkbike account i was listening of the song Toxicity - System Of A Down, not much of a story behind it but its one name thats stuck to me

-|Sean|-

Likes Dirt
I joined Farkin at the same time that I was still playing online games, where it's fashionable to replace letters with numbers - hence, thermo = th3rmo :eek:

Not related to the Giant Thermo bike. PM sent about name change 1 month ago. Still waiting & hoping :eek:

Last edited:

chu

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well mine is intersting. It was my nickname in primary school. Why didn't I put my current nickname in.... well because I don't like 'meathead':rolleyes:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
kid called Vinnie da siva...hes like 15 and obsessed with motocross
how come your post count hasn't increased ... you've done at least 2 in here ??? yet it shows zero .... hmmmmmm

I like to organise rides with Farkers ... it is often like herding feral cats ... but "feral cat herder" was way too long.

Ran across it on ebay at about the same time ... can't remember why ... and remembered it from "The Empire Strikes Back" ... Nerf Herder ... seems appropriate

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
how come your post count hasn't increased ... you've done at least 2 in here ??? yet it shows zero .... hmmmmmm

I like to organise rides with Farkers ... it is often like herding feral cats ... but "feral cat herder" was way too long.

Ran across it on ebay at about the same time ... can't remember why ... and remembered it from "The Empire Strikes Back" ... Nerf Herder ... seems appropriate
Off topic posts don't count towards your post count.

addmin

Likes Dirt
im addmin cause i'm a farkin admin wanna be. :rolleyes:
i can only laugh at those who pm me trading access requests :D

Last edited:

Dan.

Farkin guerilla
Uh, cause i eat dirt probs. Freaking junior member? how many posts untill im a oldie?
30 posts is when you become a member and 100 is when you become a senior member. But off topic posts don't count towards your post count.

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mines pretty simple, obviously my name is Steven, and some people call me Steve-0... and all other variations were taken.

*awaits fattyandthepiemakers post*

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mines pretty simple, obviously my name is Steven, and some people call me Steve-0... and all other variations were taken.

*awaits fattyandthepiemakers post*
Pisstake of a tiling joint calle 'Patty and the tile maker's' I believe.