bermed berm

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What i did in 1 hour this morning.
Not finished off yet.
just a new line on the local slopestyle trail

looking from the second jump.

the berm, to give you an idea of how big it is, it takes up 3/4 of the sovel once in the pit.
updated.
what i did today

Last edited:

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah I'd try and shovel some of that snow out of there too!
There isnt any snow there.

and yes, it will be a tight corner, it won't matter if its smooth and even because i want to keep the speed for when you exit (higher than you enter) there will be 2 rollers followed by a hip jump.

cheers

Neon

Likes Dirt
i dunno if your going to be able to carry much speed through the corner...
but its looking good anyway...

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i dunno if your going to be able to carry much speed through the corner...
but its looking good anyway...
I will post a vid when its done and when my forks are fixed or when i get new ones.

I am going up to build to tomorow arvo for 4 hours so i should at least get this line finished

Steepy

Likes Dirt
There isnt any snow there.cheers
Yeah sorry I was just being a smart arse because I can't see any picture there it's just all white!

I saw the other two guys posts before mine and thought they couldn't see anything either and were being sarcastic too! :eek:

Am I the only one who can't see a picture there :(

Lanky Love

Likes Dirt
Thats tight as a nuns... But the berm looks big enought that you could do it and still hold a fair bit of speed.

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
With that berm, it looks hell tight. Have you tried riding it yet? Personally I'd swing the trail uphill to widen the berm out and make it more flowy.

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
With that berm, it looks hell tight. Have you tried riding it yet? Personally I'd swing the trail uphill to widen the berm out and make it more flowy.
Not yet mate, hopefully next week sometime, just got the new forks for the DJ'per. Will hopefully get a movie.