Sam Hill or Nathan Rennie

DH'er_28

Likes Dirt
I reckon all the aussies are good. You gotta include Rando, Amiel, Cory, the list goes on. Oh, by the way, it's 'Nathan', not 'Nathen' (look at the title).

andy73

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Okay guys, if you want to point out every typo on Farkin you're going to have a busy day, so let's move on shall we.
Depends what you mean by better. On film I reckon Rennie's better - I'd rather watch him for sure (I think that's partly because Sam's so smooth he looks like he's going slow!) But when it comes to results then there's really no question. Sam is a good long way ahead. So from a purely rational point of view, Sam is the better rider.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
If Rennie and Kovarik had a no hold barred fist fight would the resulting cataclysm make Chuck Norris cry?
no idea but id be willing to pay a good price to see what happens :p

or a renee vs peat vs barrel match.

hill vs garcia vs delfs

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
If Rennie and Kovarik had a no hold barred fist fight would the resulting cataclysm make Chuck Norris cry?
Yes it would.........Chuck Norris is a cry baby!

And as for the above fisty cuffs......Kovarik has proven he can through a mean punch, I don't know of Mr Rennie having done that (someone may correct me on this.). Having said that, Rennie is big....very big.:eek:

Riedy

Likes Dirt
There both GUNS!

i love them both, Aussies are way better a DH than the rest of the DH'ers in the world!

tom92

Likes Dirt
there both ridiculously skilled riders but as professional racers you cant say rennie has gotten better results then hill, so i think sam hill is better because of this

dh1

Likes Dirt
i say sam hill for sure becasue he has been placing alot better. but you cant really compare sams performance at this point in time to rennies. sam will be getting close to his peak perfomance ability in the next couple of years while i think rennie has already passed his peak.

to determine who is better you need to compare them at there peaks even though they are at different times. i cant really compare them this way because i only got into the world cup rounds a few seasons back.

only rider that has reached their peak and still pushing forward over a long period of time is peaty.

i dont think he will retire until he wins the world champs

Last edited:

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
hi i'm tom i'm 13 years old... i do DH and DJ and freeridng on my DH STP!:):D

i say sam hill... cos I've only been into mtbing in the last 2 years... and seen him on the podiums in magazines.
his so fucking fast, rennie doesn't have shit on him

cheers
tom
yes im taking the piss

Jimass

Eats Squid
Powley your so cheap with your white writing!

dh1 Made some good points, bar his spelling and grammar. Listen to dh1. Good points......... And that is pretty much what ever Sam Hill wanna be would say, except it would go like this; "Sam Hill is the bestest. Go For Sam Hill."