Blue Mountains Riders

JoshP

Likes Dirt
Riders from Blue Mountains post up your pics.

Today we got the crew out and had a session.
Riders:
me
Nick Atkins
Ride.Dirt.Wake.
Blake
Kyle Brown
sir_stacks_alot
Brad M

C&C please.

Last edited:

bigbenny

Likes Bikes
hey person with the glory comp 07 just wondering cause i got the 08 comp, how do you have your forks? hard or soft? jsut wondering what is better and just need some help:)

Ride.Dirt.Wake.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey person with the glory comp 07 just wondering cause i got the 08 comp, how do you have your forks? hard or soft? jsut wondering what is better and just need some help:)

You have different forks to me (I have 66s you have Totems..)
Its personal preferance mainly, but i run mine a bit firmer, otherwise they feel gluggy to me.
You should set them up how you like them, do a run in one setting, then change and do another, see how you ride better. PM me if you have any more questions, so not to clog up Josh's thread :D

Sweet pictures by the way josh :)

JoshP

Likes Dirt
Ok Blake thought it would be a good idea to put his car under tramways. Yes it did work for the first couple of runs, until blake went for his second run.
He said that about three metres from the jump his gears slip or somthing like like that, and this is the result.

sorry about the bad photoshop first time doing somthing like that.

JoshP

Likes Dirt
On the back he had a bike carrier. He landed on that. I should of taken a photo of it, it was nearly snaped off the towball. Very hard hit.

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Are those new jumps at tramways??
I like the 2nd last pic, pitt you didnt get the full shot!

JoshP

Likes Dirt
Great pictures guys, some sweet riding too.
I'll come out with you soon. :)
Yea more the better.:D

Are those new jumps at tramways??
I like the 2nd last pic, pitt you didnt get the full shot!
Um the jump was there before down the bottom, it had the Northshore type kicker and a dirt kicker next to it but someone knocked it down. So now it just has a dirt up ramp.

Useless

Likes Dirt
hey nice pics
just wondering where that is because im going up to the blue mountains to ride and i would much rather do dh than xc:)
cheers

Ryan H

Likes Dirt
^Yeah similar question^, where abouts is that in the Blue Mountains because i have a house in Medlow Bath and a new DH bike. Just wanting to know some good DH tracks. I know Blaxland and Lithgow but not how to get there. If someone could tell me or i can start a new thread if i'm clogging it up.

JoshP

Likes Dirt
^Yeah similar question^, where abouts is that in the Blue Mountains because i have a house in Medlow Bath and a new DH bike. Just wanting to know some good DH tracks. I know Blaxland and Lithgow but not how to get there. If someone could tell me or i can start a new thread if i'm clogging it up.
It dosnt mind me you can keep it in here. It would be good to have a place for Blue Mountain pics.
Um we went to two tracks, first track was Old Bathurst (next to old bathurst rd) and the other track was in lapstone thats were most of the pics were taken, its more of a freeride track really but still good.

Ryan H

Likes Dirt
Nice photos guys
where abouts is old bathurst road, what suburb. And where is Lapstone
( i should know after having a house there for like 13 years).