2009 National Champs (Downhill)

Macr

Likes Dirt
And I'm spent. I had most riders, but not all unfortunately. Sorry the photos are not better, but I am an amateur and I had a shitty camera. Maybe next time, I'll have a better camera.

Hey Macr nice photos !
Do you have any of rider 542 I had a blue and white tld jersey on saturday and sunday and a white tld jersey with gold stripes on the arms on monday. I also had white tld shorts, black, red and white giro helmet and i was riding a black and grey glory dh1. Thanks.

grantw

Banned
ey mate sick shots any of 506 monster jersey with black blow up bodyarmour on a glory and black tld shorts! cheers

chops

Likes Dirt
hey man top shots any of #538 on a 09 giant glory DH0. white black and gold tld race kit.
cheers
liam

chops

Likes Dirt
hey mate any of #538 on a 09 glory dh0 with a white and black(little bit of gold on pants) tld kit and a neck brace and my friend #541 blue norco park edit blue tld helmet with grey and red royal jersey or white and red royal jersey with white and red royal pants
cheers
liam

Last edited:

The_Master

Likes Dirt
pics

Hey, thanks for the two pics over the rock hip in the unrecognised rider section of your thread!

When you get time, could you check if there are any others elsewhere?

No: 603
Bike: White Mongoose ECD
Kit: Silver 661 helmet, red/white TLD jersey

No: 531
Bike: White Mongoose ECD
Kit: Sky blue/white Thor jersey and long pants

Much appreciated!
Cheers.

reej

Likes Dirt
Hey mate,
Any of #7 in DH.
09 blue Mongoose White/orange/black kit.
Black Fox helmet

cheers boss

Macr

Likes Dirt
Hey Macr nice photos !
Do you have any of rider 542 I had a blue and white tld jersey on saturday and sunday and a white tld jersey with gold stripes on the arms on monday. I also had white tld shorts, black, red and white giro helmet and i was riding a black and grey glory dh1. Thanks.
Do you look similar to this guy?

Attachments

A place to put your photos from the Downhill event of the 2009 National Champs.
I'll update mine as I go. Sorry mods for repeating the Sam Hill Image. You can shut the other thread if you wish.

*Note* I do not have a problem of people asking for images, but 99% of images are on the A-Line of the:
  1. Rock Garden
  2. Hip jump on Triple Treat
  3. Road Gap
Also supply a decent description of your helmet, bike and clothing (of note the photos are taken over 3 days, so you may have different clothing on).

So before you post, go to page 9 through to 11, which is the start and the end of the unidentified riders. If you can identify their number (because that is all I care about), then tell me. If they are you, then good luck, but tell me your number as I may have missed others.

They are free, so if I did not catch you in a photo, then that is a shame. If you are not happy with the photo then just leave them. If you like them, some appreciation will be appreciated and no I am not jumping the queue for you.
Hi,
Any pictures from group C.
# 661
White Helmet
White Turner
Gold/Green/white Royal shirt

norco man

Likes Bikes
hey mate get any of 548? 09 glory dh1 I'm not sure what t-shirt I had for every day but I know I always had blue tld shorts on.

cheers, nic

Last edited: