Playstation 3 Thread

Deviant_Angel

Likes Dirt
Hello.....
Just thought I'd open a thread all about Playstation 3 or anyting to do with it......

Mabye list your PSN always looking for new people to play with......

Orginize Games with other Rotoburner's

Questions on PS3

Games/ New Games

Anyhting Playstation, really?

MY INFO
PSN: Deviant_Angel
Favorite Game: Call of Duy 4 Modern Warfare
BUT..... Soon to be Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 ITS GOING TO BE AWSOME!

NEW ACCOUNT: Sundayy_

Last edited:

wootown

Likes Dirt
MY INFO
PSN: NMD1
Favorite Game: Call of Duy 4 Modern Warfare online
add me and we will do headshots on cage match

Last edited:

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Guys,

Can't remember my PSN at the moment, but will get it. One question I have is as far as PS2 games go on PS3, tonight I thought I would try GTA SA in the PS3, and it said that this PS3 version does not support PS2 games.

I personally think this is a bit strange so I was wondering whether anyone could give me some advice.

Also my PS3 is connect via a wireless router, which is a decent Netgear one too might I add, yet more often than not, the PS3 doesn't pick up the router at all. It is really annoying and I have to spend ages trying to get it to work. It does work, but probably only 25% of the time.

Thanks

wootown

Likes Dirt
Yeah man will do
I just reached Gold Cross lol so I want all golden guns
I will add you Sunday night...
You getting Modern Warfare 2?
yer i just reach level 55 and i wanna complete all the challenges and yer definatly i will be getting Modern Warfare 2

Deviant_Angel

Likes Dirt
Hey Guys,

Can't remember my PSN at the moment, but will get it. One question I have is as far as PS2 games go on PS3, tonight I thought I would try GTA SA in the PS3, and it said that this PS3 version does not support PS2 games.

I personally think this is a bit strange so I was wondering whether anyone could give me some advice.

Also my PS3 is connect via a wireless router, which is a decent Netgear one too might I add, yet more often than not, the PS3 doesn't pick up the router at all. It is really annoying and I have to spend ages trying to get it to work. It does work, but probably only 25% of the time.

Thanks
As for your first question...
Only 60gb Playstations can play PS2 games
If you have a 40gb its no good

As for the second question...
I woud talk to your local computer technition or have a look online for help

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As for your first question...
Only 60gb Playstations can play PS2 games
If you have a 40gb its no good

As for the second question...
I woud talk to your local computer technition or have a look online for help
Thanks buddy. Thats pretty crap that the 40GB's don't play PS2 games, not very impressed with that at all. Is there software I can download or something to change that, or there is no way I can play PS2 ones? Also if I were to put a bigger HD in it, e.g. a 250GB one or something, will that then allow me to play them or not?

Thanks buddy.

wootown

Likes Dirt
Thanks buddy. Thats pretty crap that the 40GB's don't play PS2 games, not very impressed with that at all. Is there software I can download or something to change that, or there is no way I can play PS2 ones? Also if I were to put a bigger HD in it, e.g. a 250GB one or something, will that then allow me to play them or not?

Thanks buddy.
nahh it wont theres like a special chip built in to the 60GB models but they dont make them with the chip anymore

its called an emotion engine

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
PSN is BlueGlory, as much as I hate "bike user names" that one actually sounded kinda bad ass and not very conspicuous.

I play GTA4 and Battlefield: Bad Company, need more people to play Bad Company with, it is awesome!

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
PSN: rockinghotpunk
COD 5 Online Clan Tag: >_<
Games:

• Call Of Duty 5 (World at War)
  • Grand Theft Auto 4
  • Skate 2
  • MX Vs. ATV Untamed
I was peeved of about the PS2 and one games at first until my PS3 farked up and I got it sent off and replaced with an upgraded 60 GB harddrive and extra non-standard features for free!

If you are really that keen on playing your PS2/1 games just say there is something wrong with the disk drive and it wont eject disks.
They have a process where they take broke PS3's, fix them and then keep them until someone needs a new one under warranty, you are then given the one that has recently been fixed!

Anyway, I will add you all and be sure to add me so we can maybe get a Rotorburn clan going.
Also if you own COD 5, be sure to update your clan tag to: >_<
(to get the arrows go to the symbols icon on the keypad)

Cheers,
Ty. ;)

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
PSN is dhdozer. Rockin COD4 and counting down the days for MW2, can't wait for that!
Anyone into Grid?

whiteman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
PSN: zombie_chew
I only ever play cod4 & cod5. I can't wait for Modern Warefare 2, it should be awesome.

sam705

Likes Dirt
PSN: LiveLoveRide
Mainly play COD4. Lvl 40 Prestige 9.
MX vs ATV Untamed is awesome when you have mates around. Looking forward to MX vs ATV Reflex.

WolfCreekPsycho

Likes Dirt
PSN: ll__VENOM__ll
BFBC though not much recently
GT5Prologue since i built a cockpit thiis game has rebirthed for me, cant wait for full version
COD4
Really hanging for Operation Flashpoint

Attachments