King of Ballarat 2009, Race 2, 9th August, BLACK HILL

fuzz

Likes Dirt
Event details:
When: Sunday 9th August, 2009
Where: Black Hill, Ballarat,
Cost:
All racers $30 + $5 for race plate
$15 for day license if needed (Club memberships will be available)

Event Timetable:
Saturday:
Unofficial practice from 12 Midday
We would appreciate no riders riding the tracks while the tracks are being prepared, as this has happened several times so far. Show some respect for those bunting and preparing the tracks.

Sunday:

Registration- 8-10:30am
Practice- 8-11:30am
Racing from 12 Midday

Classes: A, B, C, D, U/15 & OPEN WOMAN

Directions:
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=301+CLISSOLD+ST+Black+Hill+VIC&sll=-37.554402,143.869556&sspn=0.002322,0.005638&ie=UTF8&ll=-37.554751,143.86807&spn=0.018576,0.045104&z=15
(A)= on the map is the location of the rough parking / pit area at the bottom of black hill.
Type in this address into you Google maps or a GPS, and you cant go wrong: 301 Clissold Street, Black Hill VIC.

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
Type in this address into you Google maps or a GPS, and you cant go wrong: 301 Clissold Street, Black Hill VIC.
ohh, I don't know;)

after the trouble we had last time Its imprinted in my mind how to get there.

sa... weeeeet!

are the tracks going to be the same as last time?

jacob123

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i think ill stay with cleaning one bike thank you...;)

yay finally get a reason to try out my hectik mud tyres:rolleyes: i if can be bothered putting them on

powley

Clever... and hetrosexual!
No worries give us your address and i'll drop it round after the race, better be presitine condition when i get it back.
pressure hose on all bearings and fork seals.

done!

or I mite just not give it back!

Last edited:

camday

Likes Dirt
Thanks Fuzz!!

Should be a good weekend. Mayor will be onsite also to give out prizes too, so hopefully we will have a positive response from her!

Thanks to Ben Sykes for the pic on the flyer, and to Andrew Day for putting it together.

New Club MUD website available soon too, so stay posted.

syko

Likes Dirt
Thanks Fuzz!!

Should be a good weekend. Mayor will be onsite also to give out prizes too, so hopefully we will have a positive response from her!

Thanks to Ben Sykes for the pic on the flyer, and to Andrew Day for putting it together.

New Club MUD website available soon too, so stay posted.
Oh dear! Pressure's on now! The Mayor, shit son.

No worries happy to take aweosme photos for a sweet race. :D The next ones will be better ;).

camday

Likes Dirt
Just over a week away now ladies and Gents

Some great news on Black Hill was received yesterday, but I will elaborate at a later date.

Get up here for the next race!