Wollongong Train of DEATH! It's Complete Madness!!!

Maurice.

Banned
Look on the 3rd post to find video;)

super happy that it is up now

Riders:
-nelson kreilis (Chito DH1)
-sam tolhurst (everyone knows sam T:p)
-fergus cowan (t shirt DH1)
-lloyed thomas (Aline, royal kit)
-cam lawlis (Dh1 Thor jersey)
-eli erwin (tshirt ECD)

Song: rock and roll - The Sounds

Last edited:

mitch_46

Likes Dirt
c'mon maurice!! you've been tellin me about this bloody train of death and how awesome it was!! put it up alreaddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maurice.

Banned
Haha, yeh, Eli was kinda wary on doing it with lloyed and trying to land at the same time. But after it, he was stoked and wanted to start tire scraping the back of fergus' bike:p

.Alex.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that was great, great riders looked like a sweet track, well edited.
the 3rd guy in the train looked like steve peat

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Ok Kembla, I should sue your ass for false advertising.

There was no death in that clip, nor was there a hint of train. I was so disappointed!:(
Very cool clip though!

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Awesome work came out great.
What was the recovery time for Sam from the broken leg to how he is riding now? Doc told me 4-5 months till i'm back on a bike which is too long for me to handle.
Cheers. Tom.

Maurice.

Banned
Im fair sure sam was out for 3-4 months tom. Ask him sometime on farkin.
He is holding up pretty well now after about 3 weeks i think (??) of being back on the bike;)

Sam.

Eats Squid
Awesome work came out great.
What was the recovery time for Sam from the broken leg to how he is riding now? Doc told me 4-5 months till i'm back on a bike which is too long for me to handle.
Cheers. Tom.
I broke my leg roughly around March the 25th, I hate to say it, but everything the doc says is absolutely correct. Im still not really supposed to be riding for another two weeks, I still feel it a little bit every now and then when I ride. Its only been over the last few days that everything has started to become good again. After walking again, for me it was 3 months from there before I got back on the bike.