Questions which will never have an answer...

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC

thecat

Following on from that Monkey Magic wisdom was Tripitaka a bloke or a chick?? I mean "he" was played by a chick ( spunky one at that) but refered to as he....

Tallman

Likes Dirt
Is their an end to the Universe? Are we alone in the Universe. Does space end??
This is me trying to remember back to my year 12 physics (only last year..oh dear...!) I'm pretty sure that the galaxy that we live in is continually expanding, yet will pass a point where it will begin to contract again. As for the universe in which the many many galaxies are located, I don't know...

There are ceratinly other living organisms in the galaxy, and universe, yet other forms of life like ours? Not sure, is anyone? (What I find funny is that if there are other forms of life like ours in the universe, why do they (apparently) need to come to Earth, and put sticks up Redneck's arses for information...?!)

What's the speed of dark?
Dark isn't just the opposite of light, as such. While light is produced in many different ways (the Sun, a phone, an incandescent globe etc.), dark is...fuck...I'm lost... I'm gonna have to think about this one.

Let me try again: Dark is the product of lack of light, it exists when there is no light to replace it (in a way)...damnit...can't write this and watch Neighbours at the same time!

I'll try again later!

Futile

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Can fat people go skinny dipping?

If a book about failures doesn't sell is it a success?

Would a fly without wings be called a walk?

thecat

. As for the universe in which the many many galaxies are located, I don't know...
The universe is expanding and it looks like the expansion isn't just not slowing down it is accellerating

Dark isn't just the opposite of light, as such. While light is produced in many different ways (the Sun, a phone, an incandescent globe etc.), dark is...fuck...I'm lost... I'm gonna have to think about this one.

Let me try again: Dark is the product of lack of light, it exists when there is no light to replace it (in a way)...damnit...can't write this and watch Neighbours at the same time!
Um what you are looking for is dark is an absence of light.

Hud

Likes Dirt
Well, i was thinking in my bored moments about questions which don't have an answer...

Like:

What came first? The chicken, or the egg?

So i guess this is a thread where you can post all those random questions which will never have an answer.

(this thread may fail, but these questions do get you thinking...)
*DRUMROLL*
A chicken created in an instant will live and be able to function fully ie. reproduce etc.
An egg created in an instant, fertile or not, with no hen to sit on it, will go rotten.

Hud

Likes Dirt
If people can make no mess squeezable honey jars and god is smarter than people why do we need toilet paper?
I guess it's because we use toilets. Methinks if one squats as people used to for millenia, no mess...

Is their an end to the Universe? Are we alone in the Universe. Does space end??
From my basic understanding, the universe hast to be in a consistent state of expansion to maintain the stability of the universe so the universe doesn't collapse in on its self. just one theory iv read about.

I'd say we definitely are not alone in the universe.

The gravitational pull of a black hole is so great that light is pulled into it...
Arr. block holes fascinate me.
iv read a bit about the event horizon and singularities.

It is known as a singularity!
Yep. in which there is no time and no space, i believe, and where the basic laws of physics break down.

Can fat people go skinny dipping?
FUCK NO.

Staunch

Eats Squid
Been watching fight club have we.
That movie is really trippy when you think about it, saw it again yesterday, can't get the crazy split personally thing idea out of my head...

Will there be life after the sun explodes?
No, firstly because, with-out light plants can't live and can't photosynthesis, then things like cows and sheep will die because being herbivores, there would be nothing for them to eat, we lose all our food supply, we die.
(same goes for the ocean/fish too....)

Secondly because when a star is exploding, it has multiple stages, when it goes into it's "red giant" stage, earth would be sucked in and there would be extreme crazy heat

But if somehow we didn't come into contact with the sun while it's exploding, we would all freeze over anyway with no heat source............

brodie_rider

Likes Dirt
Will wee-man ever die?

this is a pun on the 16 something rumors I had heard about all the different ways he has died, and no he is not did

dog boy

Likes Dirt
No, firstly because, with-out light plants can't live and can't photosynthesis, then things like cows and sheep will die because being herbivores, there would be nothing for them to eat, we lose all our food supply, we die.
(same goes for the ocean/fish too....)

Secondly because when a star is exploding, it has multiple stages, when it goes into it's "red giant" stage, earth would be sucked in and there would be extreme crazy heat

But if somehow we didn't come into contact with the sun while it's exploding, we would all freeze over anyway with no heat source............

Well pretty sure human kind will have destroyed our planet and our selves by then anyway.