Bad Religion & NOFX Australian Tour

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Alright, which Sydney 'burners are coming next wednesday?
I have the day off and it's also pay day so I'll be in town just a little early to get things rolling. Who's with me?

RCOH

Eats Squid
Alright, which Sydney 'burners are coming next wednesday?
I have the day off and it's also pay day so I'll be in town just a little early to get things rolling. Who's with me?
I couldn't the day off but I will be leaving early & it is payday.

where you drinking? I may be heading to the Nelson in Bondi Junction but other the Fox & Lion at fox. I have to buy you a beer and this will a perfect opportunity, it has been too long

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The local taphouse is on Flinders street and not far from the showground, I'll be there for a while but it's too expensive to stay too long. I'm fairly easy mate, you're right it has been too long. Have you still got my number?

RCOH

Eats Squid
The local taphouse is on Flinders street and not far from the showground, I'll be there for a while but it's too expensive to stay too long. I'm fairly easy mate, you're right it has been too long. Have you still got my number?

I still have it unless you have changed it since we last went riding/drinking back in the dark ages :)

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No sir, it's still the same. Any idea what NCR or the other 'burner music elite are up to?

Joy

Likes Dirt
Think I might try and get a last minute ticket for Brisbane. I don't really like NOFX much, but Bad Religion would be cool to see again

I-AM-TEH-FASTEST-11

Blitzkrieg Films
I'm so damn excited for this..

speaking of which how awesome is Sublime's version of We're only gonna die for our own arrogance.

I wonder if Bad Religion would cover a cover of one of their own songs....

that being said I'm totally seeing the re-formed version of Sublime in less than a month at Smokeout..

so to anyone who cares.

yeh

it's probably just me...

TheBofh

Likes Dirt
Thanks again for the tickets Dave, you're a star. The support act Pour Habit are awesome, well worth seeing, I don't know if they're supporting every show through.