Mcdonald's Removing Burgers???

mittagongmtb

Likes Dirt
wtf, i work at maccas but have not heard of this. Maccas sucks. Good food though
In my day.... (writing as someone >50yo;)) ... the lucky kids on the block were those with 'paper' runs .. afternoon Mirror and Sun (you kids don't know what you missed..)

Yes Maccas 'sucks'...

Good food though.... have you had your cholesterol or brain checked lately! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

leftykonashred

Likes Bikes and Dirt
"can i get an artery clogger to go thanks"
"would you like fries with that"

nah but seriously the only burger i like there is the Mc Chicken and that 1.95 cheeseburger thingo

norcorulz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Some people really have no idea.....

As of the 17th of November, ALL NSW/ACT stores will have the following burgers deleted from the menu:

Lean Beef
McFeast Deluxe
Double Beef and Bacon
Classic Chicken

Also, the new value picks menu comes into effect. So I'm fairly certain there is no more deluxe cheeseburger etc... Its to be replaced by some cheeseburger with bacon from memory...

Only 3 more weeks of torture left for me:)

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah...

"Our subs have 0.1111111010100101010% fat, now with 858858484848484848484848% more sugar!"
And what brang on how much "fat, sugar, whatever", I don't believe I mentioned that, it's just a pure fact that McDonalds foot taste absolutely shite compared to Subway.

Ham

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I wouldn't know for sure, but it wouldn't surprise me as we have the two angus burgers permanently on the menu now. I have heard that the McFeast and most of the tick approved meals are going. For the record, we still have the McOz. Its known as the Mcfeast Deluxe... not for long as it seems.
working at a maccas is an embarrasment=[
sorry the mcfeast is not the mc oz, it replaced it the mc feast has different sauce and no tomato or beetroot.

Mc oz was the only decent burger there, now i just use mc donalds as a tasty alternative to a laxative.

s_govers01

Likes Dirt
sorry the mcfeast is not the mc oz, it replaced it the mc feast has different sauce and no tomato or beetroot.

Mc oz was the only decent burger there, now i just use mc donalds as a tasty alternative to a laxative.
did i hear correctly! no more triple cheeseburgers, YOUR KIDDING and also sorry for ruining your day but it does have tomato, however you were correct with it having no beetroot.
ps i have used the last part of your statement as my new signature, thought it sounded funny.

Ham

Likes Bikes and Dirt
did i hear correctly! no more triple cheeseburgers, YOUR KIDDING and also sorry for ruining your day but it does have tomato, however you were correct with it having no beetroot.
ps i have used the last part of your statement as my new signature, thought it sounded funny.
yeah your right it does have tomato, never realised that before.

'Ross

Eats Squid
Not relevant, but remember those chicken wings they had back in like 2001-2002????

THEY WERE THE FUCKING BEST!!!! I hardly ever eat at Maccas now, loyal KFC follower since they got rid of those chicken wings:mad::mad::mad:

Daneel

Likes Dirt
they already killed the best burger there was.. the double beef and cheese - just ask for it with tomato sauce instead of the bbq and you had a double cheeseburger, minus the second piece of cheese, for $1.95. seriously the best deal going.

and now they have the deluxe cheeseburger instead.. waste of my time usually. and why is it cheaper than the standard cheeseburger?

but yeah, still love that plastic taste :)

have to admit though, subway are starting to come good on their pricing for a few things, but $17 for a footlong with a coke is still like getting f-ed in the a-.

MasterOfReality

After forever
Good food though.... have you had your cholesterol or brain checked lately! :rolleyes::rolleyes:
It must speak volumes about the quality of the home cooking at his joint ;)

Back on topic, they all taste like crap and always make me do the worst shits ever - in greasy out easy.

Can't beat the local greek at the takeaway store for a hamburger.

s_govers01

Likes Dirt
they already killed the best burger there was.. the double beef and cheese - just ask for it with tomato sauce instead of the bbq and you had a double cheeseburger, minus the second piece of cheese, for $1.95. seriously the best deal going.

and now they have the deluxe cheeseburger instead.. waste of my time usually. and why is it cheaper than the standard cheeseburger?

but yeah, still love that plastic taste :)

have to admit though, subway are starting to come good on their pricing for a few things, but $17 for a footlong with a coke is still like getting f-ed in the a-.
i hear you 100% of the way mate, the best day of my life was when they introduced that burger, and then they go and f****** take it away.
the deluxe cheeseburger is s***.

subway is good and is the healthy choice but the price is still ridiculous, they would get more business if they dropped the price. but thats just coming from a whinging customer.