User created Video comp *Suggestion Thread*

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
"....and the winner of the 2010 Rotorburn User Created Video Comp is...."
:p
and the real winner will be (DON"T LET HIM ENTER PLEASE!!!) olly1oo6.... sorry woffa. You can be 2nd. olly1oo6 is still the original indie film maker on farkin who brought us riders the best of the best.

Maurice.

Banned
and the real winner will be (DON"T LET HIM ENTER PLEASE!!!) olly1oo6.... sorry woffa. You can be 2nd. olly1oo6 is still the original indie film maker on farkin who brought us riders the best of the best.
Don't forget Sam Davies.

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Don't forget Sam Davies.
That guy's pro but now. Soon as you make a full movie and actually sell it (Oliver hasn't yet.... however I'm expecting something in the near future) you defs can't be counted in! (Which will exclude Woffa soon too actually)

Mitch_freeride

Likes Dirt
That guy's pro but now. Soon as you make a full movie and actually sell it (Oliver hasn't yet.... however I'm expecting something in the near future) you defs can't be counted in! (Which will exclude Woffa soon too actually)
Olly can be in, first round decides which category the video maker is in.
Olly is better and always has been better then Sam Davies.

Woffa

Rotorburn Enthusiast
I'll never bring it out then. So I can enter :p

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
Hey,

So by nominating yourself do you have to already have a video ready to go because I am planing to do some filming but it depends on alo of things. But I do realy realy want to. Do I nominate?

Cheers

Kane.

Likes Dirt
I want better themes, like something that really makes you think and get creative. Showing a journey or something along these lines.

Note Just a example

REQUIREMENTS:
1) 1 minute video: Use whatever music you want and ride ANY board you want.
2) The theme for this video is JOURNEY. I want you to document someones riding journey from Point A to B. Have the person leaving from somewhere and ending at an end destination. Please do not make the intro to the video 15 seconds; rather make the intro of someone leaving somewhere brief and creative.
3) IMPORTANT !!!!! NO SHOT SHOULD BE LONGER THAN 6 SECONDS. This will force you to take a variety of shots from different angles and edit them together.
Just a random example video comp I found...

Mitch.Pierias

Likes Dirt
So by nominating yourself do you have to already have a video ready to go because I am planing to do some filming but it depends on alo of things. But I do realy realy want to. Do I nominate?
Put you on the list and no you don't need a video yet, we will notify everyone next month, video due within the week before 1st February.