User created Video comp *Suggestion Thread*

Maurice.

Banned
Excellent layout Mitch, liking the rules about being placed in a catergory after the first entrance vid.

wertmewert

Likes Dirt
Hey,

Sweet. I think mitch will strongly agree I am in the beginer section. Can't wait till that date. Have a few videos by then if all goes to plan.

Cheers

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I want better themes, like something that really makes you think and get creative. Showing a journey or something along these lines.

Note Just a example

Just a random example video comp I found...
Agreeing with you Kane, moderators (Kane you should be one) but having themes and giving us (vidographers) a rough storyline guide. Journeys....Belonging.... HSC reminders.... hahaha.

trouble

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Your category gets decided after round 1
Mitch.... you have any limitations or guidelines for us, for rd.1? Is it just anything we want, riding related obviously and within the time limit. Whatever music ect.... and you guys should decide on a single video place for the uploads.....as in everyone uploads to youtube or vimeo (maybe both) so all entries for each rd. can easily be embedded into a single thread for everyone to watch.

adman

Likes Dirt
Agreeing with you Kane, moderators (Kane you should be one) but having themes and giving us (vidographers) a rough storyline guide. Journeys....Belonging.... HSC reminders.... hahaha.
Just hold on there - we have to make a few decisions. Just because someone is a good filmer doesn't mean they should be a moderator.

Kane should make movies, and I don't think the experienced people should be in any way pushed to be moderators instead of entering. I really wish Mitch would enter, but perhaps it's too hard... :(

Mitch_freeride

Likes Dirt
Mitch.... you have any limitations or guidelines for us, for rd.1? Is it just anything we want, riding related obviously and within the time limit. Whatever music ect.... and you guys should decide on a single video place for the uploads.....as in everyone uploads to youtube or vimeo (maybe both) so all entries for each rd. can easily be embedded into a single thread for everyone to watch.
Working on it right now, you will be officially notified on the 1st December.

Mitch_freeride

Likes Dirt
Just hold on there - we have to make a few decisions. Just because someone is a good filmer doesn't mean they should be a moderator.

Kane should make movies, and I don't think the experienced people should be in any way pushed to be moderators instead of entering. I really wish Mitch would enter, but perhaps it's too hard... :(
All the moderators have submitted themselves, I tried to convince Kane not to Mod but he wanted it.

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah count me in...sounds sweet. Just keep updating the first post with info and to start off with I think the more simple the better.

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
I like Kane's suggestion also, with types of movies. Make it a broad kind of genre which all areas of mountain biking can be used. XC, Dirt, Street, Downhill, Park, yada yada.

I'm keen :) I guess I better go fix my laptop then.

tupper

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can put my hand up to moderate/judge.. I swing the film way enough to know whats what. (College course in Film..)

Last edited: