Your favorite photo of 2009

Your telling me you can't figure out ---Matt--- 's name?
My god.
I did realise that it was obviously Matt but seeing as I didn't know his full name I could give proper accreditation to him so I placed his username so that every other Matt on here didn't claim the glory for such and epic photo.

syko

Likes Dirt
or this one of Tamryn Murrell
If you are going to post someone elses work be sure to give credit where credit is due.

This sentence is clearly stated in the first post.

Maybe you should go back and read it!

The photo of Rhys and Tam are my photos!

Snip.

Read Above.

haha thats awsome, they both look as if there taken at stromlo, am i right?
Yes they were both taken at Stromlo at World Champs.

Lesson for all others, Get the photographer's permission to post the photo first or give credit to the photographer.

Just in case you didn't read it the first time!

Last edited:

Futile

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You know what I like about it...
The fact that the guy still has finger's in the position of about to hit the brakes...
He hasn't bothered to take them off yet...

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you are going to post someone elses work be sure to give credit where credit is due.
The one of graves above Ben's is mine. I'm not majorly bothered by him not mentioning it was mine, but some credit is nice.

83AST

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Favorite PAD photo of 2009:

I give full credit to downhill domination for this one, I like how this shot is composed and how well the colours work together, Ace job!

ademb

Likes Dirt
I'm going to call this my most un-favourite photo of the year, thats my best mate Shawn last friday (4/12/09) after falling off and landing back first into a large tree stump after flat landing a 5.5m double out at Menai.

After been winched out by helicopter and spending 4 days in hospital he is fortunately left with just tissue damage and a month off riding. The back plate saved his ability to walk again.

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
I'm going to call this my most un-favourite photo of the year, thats my best mate Shawn last friday (4/12/09) after falling off and landing back first into a large tree stump after flat landing a 5.5m double out at Menai.

After been winched out by helicopter and spending 4 days in hospital he is fortunately left with just tissue damage and a month off riding. The back plate saved his ability to walk again.

Its it ture some put the stump there ??

Any way this is one on my pics I like, first time I tried remote flash not that exciting but I like the colours
Not to sure of rider

other pics look awesome
Cheers Neil