~ Parkway Drive - Sutherland - 29 Jan ~

DirtJumperHarry

Likes Dirt
Hi! Is anyone going to see Parkway Drive on the 29 of Jan? They're playing with Word up and Confessions.
WORD UP is a band from Byron Bay. The lead singer for them is Winston McCalls Little brother!

CONFESSIONS Is a band from Melbourne with the lead singer being the ex-vocalist of Adelaide Metalcore band, I KILLED THE PROM QUEEN: Michael Crafter.

Should be an epic show! The Sutherland Entertainment Centre holds 900 people, so medium sized (the smaller the funner in my oppinion) Hope to see you there!!

todd28

Likes Dirt
Sooo cut my mate decided to by tickets for him and other people but not me, so now i have no one to go with :mad:

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
are parkway playing in melb any time soon? been a while since ive seen them. (its been a long while since ive been to a gig) shame on me hey.

any good gigs coming up soon in the melb region?

DirtJumperHarry

Likes Dirt
are parkway playing in melb any time soon? been a while since ive seen them. (its been a long while since ive been to a gig) shame on me hey.

any good gigs coming up soon in the melb region?
Yes! Job For A Cowboy are playing at the Billboard the venue Wed 14 Apr 07:00 PM - 11:45 PM

[ http://www.moshtix.com.au/event.aspx?id=32689&ref=moshtix].

I personally love them, but they are pretty heavy (like reeeally heavy) so it depends what your into i guess.

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i dont tend to listen to much metal these days, hardcore/straight edge is where im at. ie; sun tuz, have heart, verse, carpathian, the war, earth crisis, casey jones etc etc.

DirtJumperHarry

Likes Dirt
i dont tend to listen to much metal these days, hardcore/straight edge is where im at. ie; sun tuz, have heart, verse, carpathian, the war, earth crisis, casey jones etc etc.
Yeah, I'm in to pretty much anything heavy or fast. I like hardcore, punk, metal, death metal. However my favorite genre of all is definitely METALCORE

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
around sound wave time we have alot of great side shows on the go, one that im looking forward to again is a day to remember