Tucked or un tucked?

Jersey in or out?

• Total voters

Viv92

Eats Squid
So for the posers out there, sort out this problem between me and my mates forever.

Jerseys tucked or untucked?

You guys better answer the right way!

Mitch243

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I typed out quite a long paragraph only to decide that one word would be better. Reasoning has no use on this website. Hence, I present you with my oppinion... *drumroll*

Untucked.

[edit] Aww, just realised it was a poll, guess that means my reasoning would have been valid. Someone fill in the argument for me:

"I ride untucked because _______________________________________________________*"

*something about being chilled out/not anal about the extra drag/don't need a place to tuck my gloves during my race run.

Last edited:

woody 14

Eats Squid
untucked FTW. i hate tucking clothes in no matter what it is. i also think it makes you look a little more chilled and out there for the fun.

nedless

Squid
I run it tucked wen im racing and usually only during race runs though i dont know why dont think it makes a dif but its just a habit now i think

oldbean

NSWMTB
Tucked In for race kit. Untucked for t-shirt and shorts.

If you're worried about looking too 'serious' then why are you wearing race kit??

Welshy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Tucked for jersey and race pants, un-tucked for any combination of t-shirt and pants.

Jimass

Eats Squid
Always tuck the jersey in now.

Looks so much cleaner, especially because I'm not what you'd call big.

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
untucked is the way, makes you look like you go faster. plus it is cooler ( in the way of your body temperature)