User created Video comp *Suggestion Thread*

Mitch.Pierias

Likes Dirt
Well I don't know why you're getting copyright? Seems pretty pointless as it is a non-profit video that's gonna be watched then no more than 300 people max.
You still need permission from the artist to use the song.
But yer, shouldn't be much of a problem if for some reason they found your video?

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
phew! I have been trying to get the copyright on a song remixed song for aggggggggeeeeesssss!

Will any one mind if mines a bit late? Mum got bitten by a snake yesterday and its abit chaotic round here if you know what I mean!
You need to start worrying about The Premier State first.

Maurice.

Banned
Yeah, I'm keen to see your part of TPS michael. Read your comment on Ty's facebook, how you are exporting to another file type.. What would that be?

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Where do we send them off to this time? Seeing as Mitch is busy with uni and what not?
Also, I tried to uplaod to both Pinkbike and vimeo overnight, only the Pinkbike one worked, so would it be cool if I just sent off the Oinkbike one, then get back to you with a vimeo version?

Mitch.Pierias

Likes Dirt
Where do we send them off to this time? Seeing as Mitch is busy with uni and what not?
Also, I tried to uplaod to both Pinkbike and vimeo overnight, only the Pinkbike one worked, so would it be cool if I just sent off the Oinkbike one, then get back to you with a vimeo version?
Send them to me, I finish last uni exam for semester tomorrow so its all good.

mty10@

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll attempt to get mine up asap, but i dont have Vimeo+ (the file is 502 - I'm capped at 500 :mad:)

so it may be a while -sorry guys.

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll attempt to get mine up asap, but i dont have Vimeo+ (the file is 502 - I'm capped at 500 :mad:)

so it may be a while -sorry guys.

I'm sure if you were keen enough to get it in on time you would get Vimeo+
I had to, and it's worth the $9.50 a month, even if you only get it for a month.

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So... What are round threes rules? If we let everyone know now clearly we might have more entrees this round. And the web site needs an update... Not pressure but, just saying.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
So... What are round threes rules? If we let everyone know now clearly we might have more entrees this round. And the web site needs an update... Not pressure but, just saying.
Yeah, there's a serious lack of prganisation in this vid comp, if one of the mods doesn't step up to it, I'm keen to organise and get it running...