Fox 36 Talas - Travel Adjust not working.

Rid3R13

Likes Dirt
G'day burners
I purchase a Fox 36 Talas fork back last october. About two days ago I went to decrease the travel (from 130mm to 100mm) and there was no change. Also there was hardly a change when i changed the dial from 160mm to 130mm.The forks a working fine, they just won't adjust from 160mm.

Has anyone had this problem, what do I do? I'm shitting myself.

ssjgogeta

Likes Dirt
G'day burners
I purchase a Fox 36 Talas fork back last october. About two days ago I went to decrease the travel (from 130mm to 100mm) and there was no change. Also there was hardly a change when i changed the dial from 160mm to 130mm.The forks a working fine, they just won't adjust from 160mm.

Has anyone had this problem, what do I do? I'm shitting myself.
Sounds like a warranty job.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
You're not the only one to have troubles with the Talas, they are well known for the travel adjust to bugger up and not hold at the desired travel.. If you're after lowered Fox's, its best to get a float cartridge as you can space it down to your desired travel.

Rid3R13

Likes Dirt
You're not the only one to have troubles with the Talas, they are well known for the travel adjust to bugger up and not hold at the desired travel.. If you're after lowered Fox's, its best to get a float cartridge as you can space it down to your desired travel.
No Im not after anything like that, I DH on the same bike that I use for DJ,XC and 4X so i need the versatillity ;)

r.ayres1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Did you buy them new from a source that can honour warranty if so, get,em back there ASAP!! If not,ask the local lads for your closest non rip-off fork/shock repairer...:):)