is it the longest

• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Mugger

Senir oMermber
just looked at buses ......... I went with pacific coach last time and they were ok. I linked 2 companies , have a look see what you think. Both do door to door which is good... Lets make a decision so we are all on the same bus eh. I'm all for saving where I can so im good to go with pacific.......
Pacific is $90 CND
Perimeter is $107 CND

www.pacificcoach.com
www.perimeterbus.com

Toodles can you email David and find out when we have to pay the balance on accom by. A few have been asking me and I'm not sure when it has to be done by.

out
Cheaper the better - as long as it works.

Siz - looking ready to pump in whistler.

toodles

Wheel size expert
just looked at buses ......... I went with pacific coach last time and they were ok. I linked 2 companies , have a look see what you think. Both do door to door which is good... Lets make a decision so we are all on the same bus eh. I'm all for saving where I can so im good to go with pacific.......
Pacific is $90 CND
Perimeter is $107 CND

www.pacificcoach.com
www.perimeterbus.com

Toodles can you email David and find out when we have to pay the balance on accom by. A few have been asking me and I'm not sure when it has to be done by.

out
Balance for accom is $400 each and needs to be paid by the 12th of May. I can CC it again or whatever is easiest.

As for the buses - you promised me limousine transfers man...

binner

Hath shat hymself
Balance for accom is $400 each and needs to be paid by the 12th of May. I can CC it again or whatever is easiest.

As for the buses - you promised me limousine transfers man...
cool sounds good.........I'll wait till next month if thats ok

siz

Eats Squid
Solid Steel 29er

well, here she is ...ready to be stripped and converted into my super commuter....

matt black
ss
flatbars
You'll be able to come ride Bunya trails with us then and hit up Steve Jones on the SS, Flatbar, just need a beard!

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pacific is $90 CND
Perimeter is $107 CND

www.pacificcoach.com
www.perimeterbus.com

out
Pretty sure you end up on the same bus when you book with either company, especially in the summer. So go with the cheaper one for sure. I take it between the airport and Squampton when I travel for work; much nicer than driving.

Did you guys get your passes yet? Earlybird sale ends Apr 30, plus you'll pay an extra 7% tax if you wait til you get here.

Pump track will be ready by the time you get here. Big improvement over the 'lawn'. Saw an old photo when I was uploading - big to flat circa 1999 - result: broken frame (GT STS)

Attachments

Last edited:

EMF

Eats Squid
Tranny Land

Any XC on this weekend?
Yes it is a late start

11.30am @ the pedo carkpark then pop down into the Gap hole

Q you can start at the top or just take a miss:cool:

Siz get Parkland organized have dates ready:eek: