Blue Mountains "turgid" Riders Thread 10

bruno_g

Cannon Fodder
Hazelbrook

Hey all
Cant make the lidsdale race, not enough 'free' time, but trying to escape up to oaks and add hazelbrook on Sunday. The Mother in law lived up there for the past few years so i know some of the single track but i reckon its a small bit of the whole, could anyone pm me with a few tips?

thanks

Matt

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Tentative plans of coming up tomorrow for a spin with Mog ... not sure on details yet ... but I'm developing a cough and a headache as I type ... and or a limp that seems to swap between legs.

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't know what Al is planning, but I will be able to whip out for a few hours... would prefer between 9:30 and 2:30 or a late arvo ride.... late afternoon and dusk is lovely up here at the moment.. very special.

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
Tuesday 4th may
7pm
H-Walls night tour

Meet at top of Shaft St Lithgow

What a couple of loops up Hassans Walls. Fire Trail climbs to get to some shortish but fun single trail then back up for a slightly longer single trail

Can make it a later start if it assists

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Tuesday 4th may
7pm
H-Walls night tour

Meet at top of Shaft St Lithgow

What a couple of loops up Hassans Walls. Fire Trail climbs to get to some shortish but fun single trail then back up for a slightly longer single trail

Can make it a later start if it assists
Looking good for this one Fynny!..Mog, whats doing?

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looking good for this one Fynny!..Mog, whats doing?
I'd like to, but at the moment looks like I will be away at that time depending on the Icelandic volcano.

I still need to put the Trance back together, only got the SS at the moment.

BM Epic

Eats Squid
G/Brook Anzac Monday

Anybody want to join us tomorrow for a jaunt around G/brook, up tramways/ Darkes common/ national park and Caffeine Hit!
Kick off at 10am at Glenbrook shops carpark, at the oval!
It will be myself, Bushpilot and Mell!

Big Chuck

Likes Dirt
Anybody want to join us tomorrow for a jaunt around G/brook, up tramways/ Darkes common/ national park and Caffeine Hit!
Would love to since it's in my backyard. But I might be pushing it with the wife riding three days in a row. Will float the idea anyway.:eek:

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Would like to but we got clean up day tomorrow cleaning up other peoples dumped rubbish at the local. All so everyone knows we are nice bike riders... and really we are just sick of looking at it ourselves!!!