Menai freeride session

Moony

Likes Dirt
This place is ausome! Its like whistler in the shire...cheers to track builders, done a great job!

Had some fun out there on the weekend, snapped a few shots, Mase got some video as well.
Photos by Nathan Knigge, Nathan Sawley and Myself.

Knigge...owl...i mean wow!? (he doesn't usually look this spastic)

Peaty...smile.

What can i say...."WAT A HEAD!"

Sawley...awwww how cute!

Mase...that's about as gay as they come people!

Sawley smashin a corner

Peaty getting low…and fast

Bit of 3-way action

Peaty…superstylin

Knigge trying to smash my camera…get closer next time

Myself trying to get flat

Mase…always gets the clearest photos…I wonder why?...probably the bike.

Sawley with some dimsim action

Peaty crashed trying to get low in the corner and pierced his brake hose…devastation.

Mase flowing through the rocks with some DOF

Sawley and me…train

Knigge with some heavenly spray in the background

Sawley has a twin, his name is Ivan.

Me x 3

Last edited:

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
This is not a f*cking modeling contest Moony!!

Crank out some riding shots! :)

PM me next time you fellas make it out. Be good to hook up with some riders who have the nads to hit the jumps :)

(Sorry Pete/Blake :p)

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ahhhh......

Sweet shots gents! Not just a bunch of boys hanging in the bush taking photos of each others wangs after all!

Some nice sequences there... Gotta love the whippiage some of you are getting of the mid jump.

Love the deviation to the up track. Can't say I have ridden it yet.. Looks like fun!

Judd

aussiemx

Likes Dirt
nooooooooooooooooo - now shannon is gonna surpass us out there as well, haha! roll on friday!
haha hell yeah! iv just been riding around the bush near home theres like a set of 5 jumps xD just been jumping them so stoked and like 4 of em are quite big :D well i think they are =D mum got a vid of me jumping some i should show ya! haha

tomo 27

Squid
they are some really nice pics you guys have there great good! :D all so my fave one is kingge with the spray (Y)

shortass_0_7

Likes Bikes
these are probs the best pics we have takin moony. so clear colour is awsome!!!! thanks heaps for the great day and great pics.. gotta do it again soon... OH and btw that 1st pic is sexy as!!!!! haha!!

awsomeeeeeeeeeee!!

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Awesome Moony, you should be damn proud of this work.

Question: Is all of this shoot with natural light?

Hux

P.S. I thought there was some "in joke" happening at the start of the thread with the double posts.:D

Moony

Likes Dirt
Awesome Moony, you should be damn proud of this work.

Question: Is all of this shoot with natural light?

Hux

P.S. I thought there was some "in joke" happening at the start of the thread with the double posts.:D
there are many in-jokes happening...can't help myself.

everything is natural light except the 5 side / underneath closeup shots which we used 2 remote flashes for.

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
very nice as per usual!

actualy better then usual caus its not just people going round the same ol berm for the whole thread