Worlds Team Announced

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Also if I'm not mistaken Button has injured his knee and it seems fairly serious. Shame about Will Gower, always wondered what happened to him.

camby_mtb

Likes Dirt
Whats the go with Will Gower? Pretty sure Aden Wyber doesnt spell his name with a 'y' by the way.
Pretty sure Aden Wyber does spell his name with a 'y', along with everyone else...

camby_mtb

Likes Dirt
Whats the go with Will Gower? Pretty sure Aden Wyber doesnt spell his name with a 'y' by the way.
Pretty sure Aden Wyber does spell his name with a 'y', along with everyone else...

Also congrats to everyone who made selection, they all deserve to be there one way or another.

Good luck to them all. :)

pyley

NSWMTB
no women in dh worlds...

i'm just wondering whether or not our women would be cometitive enough on the world stage is a good enough reason not to have our country represented on the world stage in womens D/H. we have alot of great female riders in australia.

give them a go and they may just impress... they have been given a shot in the past. with no recent racing history. on the word of a trusted man...

one girl that should be in the mix for junoirs is alice "pinnahan" minnahan... but her lack of patronage has obviously hurt her.......

rant over
peace

jimmy-dh

Likes Dirt

Also congrats to everyone who made selection, they all deserve to be there one way or another.

Good luck to them all. :)
I was referring to his first name as the guy who posted up the names spelt Aden as "Ayden"...

CMW

Likes Bikes
Before you can be selected to race Worlds you have to apply. I have raced 3 World Championships and could not afford to race this one so I didn't apply or register my interest. When the deadline came I received a call from Cycling Australia to see if I wanted to race and I said no.
So there are definitely girls here that could have gone to Worlds (as long as they pass the other criteria) but possibly chose not to.....like me.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Yeah Habicht!!!! Definitely deserves this! The hard work and determination from him has paid off! GOOD WORK SON!