Tri-Flow Soy. Warning.

rone

Eats Squid
Bought today and decided to read the bottle.
"DANGER: Rags soaked with this product may spontaneously catch fire if improperly discarded. Immediately after use, place rags in a sealed, water-filled, metal container."

Holy shit.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Thats what you get for reading the destruction manual! Surely they are having a go...........

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
In the words of homer "Because of me they have to have a warning now"

tasty.dirt74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bought today and decided to read the bottle.
"DANGER: Rags soaked with this product may spontaneously catch fire if improperly discarded. Immediately after use, place rags in a sealed, water-filled, metal container."
Holy shit.
Cause a rags knows when it is improperly discarded... WTF? :confused:

RigidMount

Likes Bikes
Same as diesel... (probably contains petroleum distilette) spelling...
its got exothermic decomposition i think its called... so if you throw a bin of diesel soaked rags together they can catch fire

RangaRMX

Likes Dirt
I bought a bottle of Tri-Flow once and it said something along the lines of....keep off skin..can cause genital mutation and birth defects...

Only used it once before I read that and never used it again. I like my cock and balls not making women sick when they see them.

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I bought a bottle of Tri-Flow once and it said something along the lines of....keep off skin..can cause genital mutation and birth defects...

Only used it once before I read that and never used it again. I like my cock and balls not making women sick when they see them.
FLOL!! +1

seriously what is wrong with usind th ol' singer white oil? i've been using it on my chains for years and never once snapped or had one sieze up

dilzy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Our Universities research vessel "Bluefin" had one compartment gutted by a fire stated with an oily rag sitting in a bin with a bunch of other stuff.

It is most definitely not a joke, take it seriously, though you don't have to worry about water filled, I'd stick to a metal bin with a lid.