The 2011 Parts/Bikes Thread... !!!

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, apologies if it's a repeat.

I've been looking forward to Thomson releasing a direct mount stem:

I likes how simplistic it is, but compared to other direct mount stems, it ain't the prettiest.

evObda2

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I reckon that C-dale looks like one of those ugly cheap and nasty chinese copy bikes :confused: dont like it at all..

dilstubs

Likes Dirt

I'm really liking the cannondale, it looks much better then previous All Mountain bikes they've produced. The way we all view things is different though I guess.

Barspin Imports

Likes Dirt
I'd buy one of those (the red or silver collar versions that is) in a heartbeat if I could find one! Blacx seem to have a few distributors listed on their website but no actual sales outlets! :(
Hey Oracle, we've just received a couple of test units from Blacx and will be putting them through their paces over the next couple of months and hopefully all going well, we'll be able to hook you up in the new year, through your LBS, with these incredible new posts!

They use a coil instead of hydraulics, with a magnetic locking system. They are designed so they don't fail. We of course will try and fail one :p in a good way. From pulling them out of the box this morning, they certainly look the goods!

Oracle

Likes Dirt
Hey Oracle, we've just received a couple of test units from Blacx and will be putting them through their paces over the next couple of months and hopefully all going well, we'll be able to hook you up in the new year, through your LBS, with these incredible new posts!
I bought a Joplin 4r two weeks ago. Must say I love the infinite adjustability of that post especially when riding technical trails. But I have already had to strip and relube after a particularly wet/muddy ride so hopefully this will not be a (too) regular service requirement!