Wsmtb 4hr stans notubes summer series 2010-11

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
Sorry - missed online registration, but Juliane, myself and a friend will come and race. Will bring some bottles as prizes.

Can't wait to race the 'mundi again.

MTB Wanabe

Likes Dirt
Yarramundi is normally 6-7.5km in length but the good thing is that there are heaps of trails they can link to vary what makes up the 6-7.5km. Also guys, go solo, you'll love it.

Good to here you Rocky folk will be out there, shame you won't be racing though :(

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
good times.......

excellently run event, as usual.
shortish track is so much fun.

October26

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks to the organisers.

Difficult in the heat.

I struggled a bit after I stopped to put my ligts on, should of set them up before the start haha.

ukalipt

Likes Dirt
Results now online

Thanks to everyone who turned up and made it such an enjoyable day/evening.
I have posted the results now on the WSMTB website. Click here to view them

Entries for Round 2 on the 30th of January will be open shortly.
Hope to see you all at Round 2.

trailburner

Our first win! Loved the close and tough racing - especially when you know who you are racing against and there are position changes every lap. Dramas as well out on the track - crashes of the other teams, flat tyre on our last lap, suffering in the early heat and humidity... LOVE IT!
See you at the next round(s).

Zenith

Likes Bikes
Great arvo/evening racing.. the heat and humidity took it out of me in the first lap, thankfully i was in a team so i got a break :)

Damm challenging at night with poor lights.. i nearly missed the bridge and ended up in the drink..

Looking forward to the next round :)

nana

Squid
Tops event once again by WSMTB, looking forward to the next 2 rounds! Its always a great way to start the racing season with a social night ride.. of pain..

Anyone know of any photos floating around? There were a few cameras popping out of bushes around the place..

bring on the 30th!

spudatm

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Tops event once again by WSMTB, looking forward to the next 2 rounds! Its always a great way to start the racing season with a social night ride.. of pain..

Anyone know of any photos floating around? There were a few cameras popping out of bushes around the place..

bring on the 30th!
My father took Photos for about two hours. He didnt get everyone but we will be making what he has availiable through the WSMTB fliker account Ill post a link once its sorted

October26

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My father took Photos for about two hours. He didnt get everyone but we will be making what he has availiable through the WSMTB fliker account Ill post a link once its sorted
That would be awesome, looking forward to seeing lots of red sweaty faces.

trailburner

Just signed up for this weekend. See you all there - great preparation for the JetBlack Sydney 24 hour the weekend after!

Rock Doctor

Cannon Fodder
I am in for this one an looking foward to it. First MTB race in about 9 years. Might have the oldest bike there, a 1996 GT hardtail that just keeps on living.