Wsmtb 4hr stans notubes summer series 2010-11

Greg882

Likes Bikes
Hey guys and girls is it possible to enter on the day i have lost my MTBA password and it wont let me register

Cheers,
Greg

itrance05

Likes Dirt
yep you can register on the day greg.
the track is different to the last Neil.
working.....that's just soft Adam.

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
What an epic battle - had a great time out there. Thanks to all the shouts of support everywhere. If I didn't reply to them it was because I was in the box / on the train of pain / hurtin' like a mother+?@#$er...
Bring on round 3!
Thanks to all the helping hands from the club.

jeffandal

Likes Dirt
Well done on the different track Jase.
Wasn't sure if I was liking it or hating you at points during the race!!
Made it a true MTB race though.
Perhaps taking Max's bridge out on hot days would be an option. ;)

neil thompson

Likes Dirt
What an epic battle - had a great time out there. Thanks to all the shouts of support everywhere. If I didn't reply to them it was because I was in the box / on the train of pain / hurtin' like a mother+?@#$er...
Bring on round 3!
Thanks to all the helping hands from the club.
Martin you did look focus in PAIN couldnt even get a hi when you passed me.
Great track a little more pushing for me but great to see the riders take on the rocks.
Thanks to all the riders who passed gave me heaps of time to get out of there way with saftey and a thanks is really nice as most did.
And most of all so well organised THANKS
Any pics
Cheers Neil

JBR

Likes Dirt
Saw a few photographers on the track, anyone know if there are any photos on the web anywhere?

Jackstack

Likes Dirt
Saw a few photographers on the track, anyone know if there are any photos on the web anywhere?
I know one of the guys that was out there snapping away, and pretty much most races these days but give it a couple more weeks and he'll have photo's up on his website. I'll post it here when he's up and running.

Australia

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When do regos close? I'd love to come out and flog the new bike, but I can feel a cold coming on and need to see how that plays out before I can committ (racing with a cold sucks!)

-Andrew

Slezoj

Likes Dirt
Race

Can't wait to race again at Yellomundee. It is such a great course up there.

Some pics at our webpage more to come soon on our picasaweb.