Nikeheaven.com Is it a scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russell Boothey

Likes Dirt
sick guys, thanks for the replies. Think ill go ahead with it, worst come to worst ill be $90 out of hand :p ill let you guys know how it goes.

Cheers.

Russell Boothey

Likes Dirt
Someone wanna find me one to get Red Bull hats from?

:p
Hey man theres redbull hats on nikeheaven, just got to hats in the selection bar on the left side of the page, then go to new era. Should be a few to choose from, there all like $11.00 and the oakley sunglasses are only like $15:00 !!!!!!!

Hardrock_rider_23

Likes Dirt
lads head to dhgate.com brilliant stuff to be found there, anything from a home kettle to rim nipples. chinese wholesaler it says, so pretty much some stingy dudes stealing every second package for themselves, but i guess the end winner is you! haha
just becareful as some are lots which you have to buy 10pcs etc

'Ross

Eats Squid
What do you actually get out of wearing fake shoes? Putting other peoples opinions before your own is wack.

And I have owned one pair of fake nikes when I was about 16 (I got sucked in by a similar site) they were Shox and they were heavy, uncomfortable and the colours bled onto my socks...

kjf

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How is this website able to operate?
I mean shit, they would be in the red every quarter. Especially with rolex watches at 85 a piece.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.