Little Things You've Learned

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
1) I learned the other day that turning up to a Saturday morning shop ride on your MTB is not a good idea.

2) Vinegar has hundreds of uses and is probably the most useful product in your house.

3) Never trust a fart.

Last edited:

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
If a man comes to your door claiming he's conducting a government survey and he asks to see your cock.

DON"T SHOW HIM!

There is no such survey. He just wants to see your cock!

It may be too late for me but I only hope I can spread awareness of this outrage before anybody else gets fooled...

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
If a man comes to your door claiming he's conducting a government survey and he asks to see your cock.

DON"T SHOW HIM!

It may be too late for me but I only hope I can spread awareness of this outrage before anybody else gets fooled...
I wish I knew this a week ago.

cluster

Likes Dirt
1. Hammers and excessive force can't fix everything.

2. Try using an allen key before trying an angle grinder.

3. Attempting to eat cereal and type at the same time never ends well.

Last edited:

rone

Eats Squid

DON"T SHOW HIM!

Most local councils only allow hens.

- A Kirby vacuum salesman cannot tell you why the exact same item is $2,900 cheaper on Ebay.

- Only reveal this fact after he has cleaned stubborn poo stain from 2yo sons bedroom carpet.

0psi

Eats Squid
Do not drink beer while making a curry, especially if you're male.

A few side effects from the consumption of beer include poor judgement (like not washing hands thoroughly) and needing to go to the bathroom frequently.

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
That failing to check if your SPD shoes are actually able to accommodate a dramatically lowered cleat before getting out the drill is a really stupid oversight.

Tried doing this...

Last edited:

Ziggy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Many an adventure can be had if you don't think and simply do. Don't contemplate doing something because your too lazy or think you can't do it, just do.

Im pretty much budha or something

PirateKing

Likes Dirt
Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer.

No shit, read the back. Who would have thought..

Hew

Likes Dirt
Don't throw grapes at people in Torago's in the woolies carpark, because sometimes 30yo bikie mexicans get out and threaten to kill you if they ever see you again.