UCI World Cup 2011 DHI 1 - Pietermaritzburg RSA

Isildur

The Real Pedant
And now they seem to have completely broken, with a "connection reset by peer" error every time I try to connect.

The only time I've never had an issue was when they made it a pay per view. Got great feed, quality & coverage that time. Bring back the $3 charge per race again!

binner

Hath shat hymself
my sunday nite,

I've been planning this all friggin day, got the beers and popcorn ready to go and then this shit!!!
I feel like D Fends from the Movie Falling Down, payback time..... ;)

Ahh well beer, popcorn and James Bond movies it is........

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I got as far as error #2032, reloaded page and stuck on absolutely nothing. Not even 505.

Women are racing first, I saw a few times on the video page. Hopefully were up and running before the last 20 Men.

No Foxtel channel is running it either so it's Freecaster now or repeats yeh? :(

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
:mad: Bugger this, Im going for a ride!
hahaha sweet I'll join ya :D

Don't worry guys it should be up in the next 10-15mins max, always has a bit of a slow start. Besides theres always ages before the topriders start going, even with the girls it usually takes about 30-45minutes to get to the top 5

BM Epic

Eats Squid
Bastards, i was on 15 minutes ago, bloody meltdowns!!!
D-Fens...watched that last night..."clear a path..i just wanna go home"

tricycle

Banned
i cant even load the home page !!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh well i might just eat my easter eggs .i bought connectors for the tv and surround sound how shit is that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!