Need help servicing an X-Fusion 02.

Rid3R13

Likes Dirt
Good evening burners'.

I am just wondering wether anyone knows where I could find an X-fusion servicing manual or if anyone with the right amount of detailed knowledge would like to post the steps in order for me to service my 08' X-Fusion 02. It has never been serviced and thats probably why it feels like I have a bright coloured ,floppy piece of rubber/silicone connected to my main pivots. Mind you it never felt that spectacular to ride with in the first place.

I would usually take it to a bike shop but i have been screwed for the last time by my lbs.

Thanks,

EDIT - Should add, I'm also wanting to do it myself as Im at uni now, and am now poor.

Last edited:

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Good evening burners'.

I am just wondering wether anyone knows where I could find an X-fusion servicing manual or if anyone with the right amount of detailed knowledge would like to post the steps in order for me to service my 08' X-Fusion 02. It has never been serviced and thats probably why it feels like I have a bright coloured ,floppy piece of rubber/silicone connected to my main pivots. Mind you it never felt that spectacular to ride with in the first place.

I would usually take it to a bike shop but i have been screwed for the last time by my lbs.

Thanks,
Which model mate? the 02 has more than one model in it's line. The new line up has changed a fair bit so the newer service manual may be useless for the older shocks.

( eg. this may be of no help, http://www.xfusionshox.com/download/O2_Set_Up_Guide.pdf)

best bet is to send it straight to X-fusion Australia man, Duncan.

https://www.diymtb.com.au/secure/contact.asp

I deal with him on regular basis and he's great.

Rid3R13

Likes Dirt
Which model mate? the 02 has more than one model in it's line. The new line up has changed a fair bit so the newer service manual may be useless for the older shocks.
Thanks for your reply matey, it came on my Specialized Pitch comp

X Fusion 02R, 7.875x2.25", rebound adjust

The above was taken from the specialized website.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Thanks for your reply matey, it came on my Specialized Pitch comp

X Fusion 02R, 7.875x2.25", rebound adjust

The above was taken from the specialized website.
ahk, its the base model, not their greatest moment that one.