If you won the lottery...

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'd buy a house with a big garage. Fill it with awesome cars and bikes then leave a few mil in the bank and live off the interest.

I think about this alot actually haha like exactly which shop i'd go to first and which will be the first car etc.

Probably walk into Nissan and buy a GT-R then while that's getting sorted I'd drive down to FTR and build 5 bikes for each discipline with the perfect blingy sramless spec.

Or i'd buy a TRD hilux first so I have something to fit my new bikes in.

Shredden

Knows his goats
Buy myself a big house with lots of land, build a moto track and a trophy truck track. Sort me with all the toys then buy lotsa investment properties.

mitch58

Likes Dirt
Hmmm

2011 Specialized Demo 8 ii
2011 Trek Remedy 8

Ford XC cobra
Ford XB GT coupe
1959 Cadillac coupe deville
VH Valiant Charger R/T
Buicks,Pontiacs,rat rods

2011 honda crf450r

List goes on and on.......

J

JaRedy

Here is my list of what I think I would actually do, no silly stuff here. (Assuming this lotto win is 10million+).

Firstly, I need to allocate where I am putting the money. I will be working percentages, and 5% = $500'000 going off a 10million lottery figure.

25% = Set up a an interest earning account, dont touch it anytime in the forseeable future.
20% = Give to my parents, so they/we can pay off the mortgage on the house, pay school fees for my little brother, help other relatives out who are in need, buy new tools for the shed, and do whatever they want.
15% = Split between my siblings. 5% each to buy car, pay off tuition fees, put money towards a home, put money towards the charities they work for, do whatever they like.
5% = To my church (dont be skeptic , I know/have a say on where the money goes for this one).
5% = To my girlfriend and her family. Her family is stuggling to make ends meet and they lost their home recently.

So after all that, I am left with about 30% of the earnings to go nuts. Sick as chips!
So here is a list of where I think I would put my spending money:

1. Buy a car, something old-skool, but nothing fancy, I just want a car. I don't want people to nescessarily know that i'm loaded. Can buy a nice car later on.
2. Organise to go on an amazing holiday with my closest friends. My shout.
3. Buy new bike gear, then hand-me-down my current bike as a gift to a friend or relative who is interested in the sport.
4. GO on the amazing holiday with my friends!
5. Invest in property and rent it out. Perhaps buy homes in two different suburbs, or one suburban home and a flat in the CBD. Who knows.
6. Take a trip to Ikea and Jb-HiFi and completely deck out my room into the ultimate study and work/chill out space.
7. Buy some new clothes, I have hardly any and cant justify the money
8. Buy a giant hill and plant jaccaranda trees all over it and when they grow up and flower I will have my purple hill and I will build a small jumps track winding down this hill and it will be amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:

harmonix1234

Eats Squid
I would buy a big plot of land, and spend my days in a bulldozer building the kind of trails that I dream of but don't have access to.
And then, when it was ready I'd give a big shout out to the biking community and hold a big week long fuck-off bike festival with live bands, beer tent, mech tent, awesome food, chair lift, racing, and on the last night I'd have a huge bonfire that would make the London Fire look like a bunsen burner.

Once a year. Every year.

Joy

Likes Dirt
Yeah I'd definitely set my folks up first. Buy some awesome stuff for my bros. Buy a sweet pad and build a recording studio and a whole bunch of awesome guitars. Get a few new bikes and invest the rest.

Depending on how much I won, I reckon I'd be happy to blow a decent chunk of it by going on a private trip to space. That's the thing I want to do most before I die!

Give my oldies a hand for a start, then set myself up in the back so I could live off of it.
Build one insane Nissan GQ Ute everything custom on it, I'd also have a G6E Turbo and an F6 powered XH Falcon Ute, bikes DMR Transition custom build and a Cove Shocker. Big house on a massive bit of land with a huge hill in the middle and some earth moving equipment:D

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
Did anyone else say they'd buy a house in Whistler and ride for the rest of their lives? I WOULD!