Xbox 360's Unite!

Wikid Z

Likes Dirt
I know there is a new Star Wars out Q4 this year uses Kinect. Not sure if there will be MMO. Watching E3 demo it looks somewhat awkward. I guess I'm not use to people jumping around fighting imaginary people. I'm sure that's what its going to look like when you walk pass someone front window and a dude going off, jumping and slashing the air dressed up in his Darth Vader costume yelling, "Luke, I am your father"

Alo661

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Having problems with TVersity.

For those who don't know. It allows your computer to act as a sever, so you can play videos on your comp threw your xbox via your network.

Problem is, some movies I have played fine like 2 days ago, now I get a error when I play them.
It's not the format, it's all .avi formats. Tried reseting computer/xbox, renaming the files, redownloading the movies..

Anyone else had experience with this?

shakes

Likes Dirt
xbox360?

Run windows7 and it runs with no other outside software needed - using xbox media centre on the box, occaisionally has codec issues just reading the file across the network.

Alo661

Likes Bikes and Dirt
xbox360?

Run windows7 and it runs with no other outside software needed - using xbox media centre on the box, occaisionally has codec issues just reading the file across the network.
Yeah, 360. I only have vista.

I don't use media center or even windows media player for that matter. Just use VLC and TVersity so I can play all formats.

taquar

Likes Dirt
I know it's not just 360 only, but how has anyone tried out RAGE? From what I've heard it looks ok, but just not sure I want to fork out $80 for something i'll only play once...

Also, very keen for ME3...

haydenw

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Forza 4 + the wireless control specifically for the game. Oh my god. So good. Best game I have ever played, easily. So good infact it has inspired me to replaced my red ringed 360 with a new one... just to play forza 4!

shakes

Likes Dirt
Having issues with Halo reach.

Cant see anything on the screen apart from the landscaping... No 'pop-ups' health/guns/radar/etc

anyone got any idea's?

jonny the boy

Likes Dirt
Anyone have Forza 4?
Yeah, up to level 50 already, still have a few seasons left, i like how theyve changed it... shorter races with good money and bigger bonuses from manufacturers.. 100% discount on parts except for conversion stuff and wheels when you get a manufacturer up to level 4. The side effect of that is having a garage full of maxed out cars rather that cars you can actually use for races... but so far my fastest are the bugatti veyron and mclaren f1gt with 431kmh and 430 kmh respectivly, with the ssc ultimate in third with 428 kmh. nordschliefe best lap 6.14.282 in the audi r8 lmp1. I love this game, Unlike GranTurismo, Im kinda sorry to say, it somehow gets better every time. Im kind of bothered that you cant change exhaust tips and interior bits but at least they stopped the drivers hands moving like crazy when your in cabin view. 5 stars :clap2:

Wikid Z

Likes Dirt
Quick question, has anyone played BF3, MW3 and GOW3. Want to get into some team gaming.

Which game is the better for online team games.

Im new to the shooter games so some help would be good. Im more the drive gamer. Saying that, Im currently playing Batman and enjoying it.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haven't played MW3, don't get a chance to until next weekend. I've played Black Ops a stupid amount though.
Have been playing BF3 all day, and it's cool. Completely different to the COD series, harder to pick up imo. If you're new to FPS, I'd probably skip this. If you decide to get this though, you'll get good quickly.
GOW doesn't really do it for me. Not really sure why, just not my thing.

So based on that, I'd say MW3.

joshrides

Likes Dirt
So i decided to buy a tv, surround sound and xbox for my room.

Images is abit dark, but:

46' Samsung smart tv - 7 Series
Samsung 1000 watt surround sound
xbox 360 4 gb with fifa 12, bf 3, rage and rugby world cup (wanting to get MW3 + Xbox live membership)

Then you can see my old stuff, macbook air, samsung galaxy tab etc..

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, up to level 50 already, still have a few seasons left, i like how theyve changed it... shorter races with good money and bigger bonuses from manufacturers.. 100% discount on parts except for conversion stuff and wheels when you get a manufacturer up to level 4. The side effect of that is having a garage full of maxed out cars rather that cars you can actually use for races... but so far my fastest are the bugatti veyron and mclaren f1gt with 431kmh and 430 kmh respectivly, with the ssc ultimate in third with 428 kmh. nordschliefe best lap 6.14.282 in the audi r8 lmp1. I love this game, Unlike GranTurismo, Im kinda sorry to say, it somehow gets better every time. Im kind of bothered that you cant change exhaust tips and interior bits but at least they stopped the drivers hands moving like crazy when your in cabin view. 5 stars :clap2:
431km/h? Is that it? I got a measly S15 Silvia up to 443km/h. All I did was tweak the fifth and sixth gear ratios

taquar

Likes Dirt
Not a bad setup! Funny movie too. Whyd you go with the 4Gb 360? First upgrade might have to be a 250Gb HDD. Not sure if 4Gb will be enough if you want to add on some extras.

Very cool though, I remember having that setup in my room, but now it's in the living room. :(

joshrides

Likes Dirt
Not a bad setup! Funny movie too. Whyd you go with the 4Gb 360? First upgrade might have to be a 250Gb HDD. Not sure if 4Gb will be enough if you want to add on some extras.
(

It cost me $200 for the console + 1 game, which i thought was a bargain especially when i can upgrade the hdd down the track anyway.

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It cost me $200 for the console + 1 game, which i thought was a bargain especially when i can upgrade the hdd down the track anyway.
The 250GB hard drive will cost you around $200 anyway so you're really not saving much. Considering at the jb hifi where I live I can get a 250gig console with kinect and a game for around $550. I think in the long run you've ripped yourself off.

dj3

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The 250GB hard drive will cost you around $200 anyway so you're really not saving much. Considering at the jb hifi where I live I can get a 250gig console with kinect and a game for around $550. I think in the long run you've ripped yourself off.
you can mod a standard HDD in there for $20 bucks, so not really.