Women, etc.

DJninja

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As much as we like talking about your holiday how is this related to women, etc. Any romantic escapades, crazy nights, passionate love making on the Amazon rainforest floor?

I'm currently reading The Way of the Superior Man by David Deida. I'd recommend it to anyone who wants some underlying philosophy to living the good life. It's very spiritual and talks about feminine and masculine energy a lot so it may not be for everyone but is really light reading (a few pages per chapter) and covers some interesting stuff. I might review it once I'm finished.

Jaydawgz

Likes Dirt
Back on topic..

Girl I kinda of knew, ended up doing the same film course as I am.
Anyway, found out she was a bit keen on me, so went over to her house tonight after our course.

Spent a looonnggggggg time 'canoodling'. She is rather dominant. Safe to say, best time I've had in a while haha

Spending the whole week away with her on our film camp in a a place called Walhalla, a very quiet town lol
Going to be amazing.

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
Back on topic..

Anyway, found out she was a bit keen on me, so went over to her house tonight after our course.

Spent a looonnggggggg time 'canoodling'. She is rather dominant. Safe to say, best time I've had in a while haha

Spending the whole week away with her on our film camp in a a place called Walhalla, a very quiet town lol
Going to be amazing.
Smash her box.

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Back on topic..

Going to be amazing.
They dont have electricity there so you gota make some!!!!!

S.

ex offender
Smash her box.
Concise.

In other news, long term update on the internet dating thing. I tried 4 sites - RSVP, Adult MatchMaker, Oasis Active and PlentyOfFish (POF). Oasis and POF are free, AMM and RSVP you have to pay for. POF is a writeoff and I wouldn't even bother with it, the entire format of the site is tacky and generally shithouse. AMM costs you money and the ratio of men to women is about 50:1 so good luck getting anywhere there unless you're a bisexual bodybuilder with a domination fetish. I'm a slightly tubby straight guy with a pretty normal sexual appetite so no go there. Oasis is alright and I've met a few girls from there, but in general people on there have unbelievably short attention spans and it seems to be full of dumbshits and chicks who lie about their body size. Can't really lose because it's free, but you get a certain type of girl on there for sure. Seems generally less "serious" than RSVP.

RSVP however - costs you money BUT the girls seem to be much better quality, and people take it a little more seriously and usually actually respond if you contact them simply because you do have to pay for each person you contact (it's between $4-10 per person depending on how many people you choose to contact, which is pretty expensive IMO). Met a few girls off RSVP and they've all been pretty decent, definitely the most "normal" of the lot, but then you also have the seriousness factor - most if not all of these chicks are looking for a boyfriend. I don't really mind if something evolves this way but I'm not the kind of person who leaps into relationships I'm not super keen on, so a little bit wary of upsetting girls who get a bit too serious/attached too quick. However, based on recent results I'd revise my earlier misgivings to "can take a while but you can actually get decent results". Girls off RSVP never ever seem to sleep with you on the first date though (unlike Oasis), sometimes it's taken me 3 or 4 dates before we've actually slept together. Requires a bit of patience but again the girls seem generally better than the other sites (better looking, less fucked up, more even male:female ratios).

Conclusion: if you're gonna try internet dating, RSVP seems to be the best bet. The biggest issue with these sites really is that they're pretty addictive and it's easy to become an intersleaze, which gets you nowhere and turns you into a bit of a fuckhead. Fortunately for me, I was a bit of a fuckhead before I started, so I lost nothing :)

bardynt

Back in his day.....
yes i have to agree

most of the women met on dating sites are there for good times

most of these girls will go home with a guy they met for five mins

plus a lot of these chick have very slutty pics

im not complaining but i know were to go when want a good time

hach_bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As much as we like talking about your holiday how is this related to women, etc. Any romantic escapades, crazy nights, passionate love making on the Amazon rainforest floor?
Mate that place is hotter than the daintree and only have a couple hours of electricity a night.... didn't stop us lining up 30 pisco sours before the power cut and getting salsa lessons from the guides... amazon boys are cute hehe....

Actually on a more serious, on topic note....

Prior to leaving I got a lengthy message from the ex on my birthday doing the whole: everything was my fault, you're the most (insert compliments here) person I know and I know you don't want to speak to me ever again but wanted you to know that....

I kinda went hmm and ignored it for a couple days. Then curiousity (and a few schooners) got the better of me. Basically replied that I had no idea why he sent it and don't understand what he wants. Got a message back saying that he realised everything was his fault blah blah never wanted to hurt me. Sooooo, I kinda don't know where to go with this. Said I'd let him know if I decided it was worth being friends again after I thought about it (before I left to go overseas) so it'll be three weeks before he gets a reply anyway.... but thoughts?? Don't really know what to make of it :/

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Conclusion: if you're gonna try internet dating, RSVP seems to be the best bet.
+1. I get SFA oppurtunity to meet people at the moment so I gave it a crack. Went eHarmoney and RSVP. RSVP = few great dates + couple new friends and possible new girly soon. eHarmoney, waste of money and time.

Whilst not a dating site, My mates have smashed quite the number of box from tagged. Post pictures of 6-pack + talk shit + ??? = profit.