You know you're getting old when ...

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
You know your'e getting old when you can't trust a fart, and you never waste an erection.
ROFL

and when you itch to correct the punctuation of the OP :decision:
go on ... you know you wanna ... I'll even edit it for you so you can get to sleep :tea:

When the kids you used to teach now have kids that have kids:eek:hwell:
Nothing to do but eat and breed in your neck of the woods innit :eyebrows:

We can go to thailand once a year togethor Mooray if your game lol
I can see alot of ladyboi action happening on this jaunt :high5:

cleeshoy

Eats Squid
Your sitting with a lovely girl ... making each other laugh, but your treating her like your daughter ... :wacko: (maybe thats more fear of your wife)

When the maggie doesn't even bother for a second swoop coz it know your no threat

When your newest t-shirt is older then your eldest kid
You know you're getting old when you do not know when to use "your" and "you're"..... :)

I thought it was only the youth of today affected.......

You're sitting with a lovely girl ... making each other laugh, but you're treating her like your daughter ... :wacko: (maybe thats more fear of your wife)

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Mum used to make me wear a purple tracksuit with a mustard coloured skivvy, topped off with some leather sandels, I LOVED the 70's.

Is that G-Force in the third pic? my sister had a thing for the main male character, she is old, bitter and single now.

moorey

call me Mia

workmx

Banned
Yeah, G-Force and Star Blazers were good, but Monkey was the best.

Have the entire show on DVD.

Nishida Toshiyuki (Pigsy) is still on TV in Japan. He's always on the New Year's Eve TV special.

Last edited:

dcrofty

Eats Squid
When I think about lying about my age and bumping it up a couple of years so I can play 035's soccer and not have to deal with 19 year old's any more.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Gimme 'star blazers' any day.
http://www.google.com.au/search?tbm...b=wi&q=star blazers&sa=N&biw=320&bih=356#i=34

The first time they shot that shit out of the front of the hole in the front of the ship, I think I got my first stiffy.:dance::dance:
Ok, if we're leaving the cartoon theme, catweasel!!!!
Thats it folks. Thread closed. Nothing to see here. Thanks for coming.

The telling bone is MINE!!

http://www.google.com.au/search?tbm...tweazle telling bone&sa=N&biw=320&bih=356#i=0
you know your getting old when you post up links for your mates, to have a giggle and also look cool....AND THE LINKS DON"T WORK!

workmx

Banned
That's it. Had it you guys. I'm putting #sold# in the title to make this thread magically disappear.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
Wow...i think we all learnt something today.....now im gonna take out my teeth, have a mylanta, and climb into my smokey dawson chair and go to sleep!..(and try not to pee myself in the night)