Castle hill

DanDan1994

Likes Dirt
Oh shit thats not good.... :s I rode out there yesterday and its starting to get so so good! its got everything now!! that new 30 foot table top is awesome fun!!

Whats the track on the rode side with the big drop into the gulley called. has a see saw too?

DanDan1994

Likes Dirt
Its a pretty old track and i think its grown over now. but it used to have a drop off into a gully then you went up a wooden plank i think to get up the other side. i havent ridden it since the start of the year and it was getting unridable then. so fun though!! deffinetly was something you could climb i think though. you got to it via the carpark entry

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The seesaw is up where I was saying, but the pit drop is considered part of INCA these days. INCA cops heaps of traffic, most people that trail ride out there always ride it at least once on a ride.

At 2.07 on this video.
[video=youtube;1mc7NW-dG60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mc7NW-dG60[/video]

nastylilweed

Likes Dirt
Haha when me and the guys built that table it turned out heaps better than expected! I was going to steepen up the ramp to try and get some more kick out of it...

We were also looking at building a bigger one next to it to give us a challenge lol. I was looking at linking the top section of Doppers track through the steeper treed section at the top to the run in for that table...

Anyone feel like helping us dig? lol

Michae1

Likes Dirt
I think I know the one you're talking about, I've only been down it once...ages ago and it was overgrown to the point I was struggling to walk down.

Someone might have cleaned it up, as you can see the exit near the pit at the end of Inca.

DanDan1994

Likes Dirt
Yeah andy thats the one i was talk about. but last time i did it it was super over grown... So is that going to be out of bounds area if that land gets sold..? :p

Yeah bro me my brother and my mate will probs be out there this weekend we will bring a couple spades and if your there we might dig for an hr

Michae1

Likes Dirt
If anyone wants to help with the trails, start by getting a garbage bag...you'll need big one.. and picking up the shit that lazy ass bastards have left around the start ramps for the DH runs.

Going to try get up there tomorrow arvo for a blat and clean up.

DanDan1994

Likes Dirt
Haha when me and the guys built that table it turned out heaps better than expected! I was going to steepen up the ramp to try and get some more kick out of it...

We were also looking at building a bigger one next to it to give us a challenge lol. I was looking at linking the top section of Doppers track through the steeper treed section at the top to the run in for that table...

Hey mate me and a few mates should be out there saturday we can dig for an hr or so if your there!

iridedh

Likes Dirt
Yes and no, it is on private property. But generally the owner doesn't mind people riding there as long as they show respect. If you get hurt you are trespassing though.
Understood that's how everything should be!!!
Respect is everything, that's why I'm asking before rocking up!!!

iridedh

Likes Dirt

I'm willing to help!! Just let me know where and when!!!
I'm a single father of 2 kids, so when I can't go it's not because I don't want to!!
But if you say this Saturday than I'm there!!!

nastylilweed

Likes Dirt
I will probably be out there this saturday although I don't know if I'll be digging?!

We can see how we go though!! I have been eyeing off this line for ages but been way too busy riding all over the place and havn't had a chance to build it yet!

:love:

TyP

Squid
Hey all, if you guys need a hand cleaning stuff up and digging...keen as, only new to downhill keen to meet new ppl

Ty

nastylilweed

Likes Dirt
For sure, I am always keen to meet new people as well! Can never have enough people to ride with!

0481141014 is my mobile if anyone wants to send me a message. I'm trying to organise shuttles for saturday morning through afternoon as well if anyone wants in.

DanDan1994

Likes Dirt
Cant wait. We should be out there most of saturday. ill chuck you a text but if i forget ill be on the gold and white reign xo and my mate on a white propain. just throw something at me haha

Dugga

Likes Bikes

holly shit! i hit that jump saturday and was like yea this is pretty fun :) but that night i had a vison of if there was another kicker infront a couple of meters and maybe even a hip! great minds think alike i guess....

MitchM

Likes Bikes
Where exactly is the location of these so called Dh tracks. What street do they run off ?
Im keen to head out on Saturday, Never ridden the track. But very keen .
Just dont really know the area that well :)

Cheers Mitch

nastylilweed

Likes Dirt
Haha yeah I don't really wanna make another kicker there because it will stop less idiotic people from being able to enjoy it.
If you head down about 10m or so from that kicker there is a spot where you could make an awesome jump that would be mid 40ft I guess. It is good because if you don't make it it still transitions uiet nicely. Would be an awesome jump for people wanting to go bigger without the pressure of a gap.
I am on a beige m6, just come up and say hello lol. I also drive a green golf if anyone sees me lurking around the car!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Michae1

Likes Dirt
Seeing this thread is getting a bit of traffic, got something to get of my chest, not aimed at anyone in particular, unless you're guilty in which case.... :argue:

I cleaned up around the start ramps and filled 4 big garbage bags of shit left behind by lazy bastards that can't be bothered taking it out with them......:rant: and there is still alot of rubbish down where the main downhill run enters the clearing.

If you have the ability to carry stuff in (like water bottles, gels, food stuffs like maccas and whatever else) there is no excuse for not being able to carry the rubbish back out with you.

We have a sweet location at Castle Hill, it's on private property and the least we can do is show some respect and keep the place clean.