JetBlack 24 Hour Sydney 2012

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
We will rock Mt Annan again on December 1+2 2012.

close to Sydney
camping next to your car so you don't have to haul all the gear around
great racing
great atmosphere
great mates
6+6 categories
and the list goes on
Just updated the website with this year's info: http://www.rockytrailentertainment.com/events/24-overview.html

Registration will open Monday 10 September at 8am.

Rider numbers are limited to 650 and we expect a full house so please don't wait too long to sign up.

trailburner

05 2012 RTE 24hr_RAGLAN JERSEY_mock-2.jpegRTE_2012 JB_05 WSP Raglan SS Jersey.jpeg

Official Jersey for the event. Only $65! You need to order yours before October 31st so we have it ready for you at race registration.

Male and Female cut.

trailbunny

Registration open now

Hi,

Registration for the JetBlack 24H is open and registrations are coming in already!

Click here for the direct registration link.

Click here for the event website with all details.

We will keep updating our website over the coming weeks with more information and maps, but here's a few snippets:

- Both Rocky Trail and Mt Annan crews are super excited to have you all back at the Enduro Trail!
- Race Solo or in Teams of 2, 3, 4 and 6
- 24 hour or 6+6 hour options offered
- 6+6 hours - you start with the pack on Saturday at lunch time, get a break overnight at 6pm and re-start your race at 6am - you won't miss that Rocky Trail wake-up call!
- We've identified a B-track that we can switch to in case the weather turns sour on us. We can shut down parts of the singletrack to preserve the pristine trails.
- The alternative track is a network of firetrails that surround the custom-built singletrails.
- Be aware of our weather policies, please, we have put down B- and C-dates to be safe - please do check them out.
- You'll be able to set up and camp next to your car.
- We've simplified the entry and exit procedure - cars won't cross the race track, so leaving and coming back for more action on Sunday won't be an issue for 6+6H racers.
- Families, spectators and especially kids are welcome - kids races, colouring-in and fun activities will be put on for them!
- Fully catered - we'll have yummy food and drinks available for you all weekend.
- Official racing jerseys are available to pre-order until the end of October - special girls-cuts are available this year. Grab yours when you sign up for only $65!

Reserve your spot now - rider numbers limited to 650!

Cheers, J+M

Last edited:

Pulla

Cannon Fodder
Just entered Solo, heading over from SA
Looking forward to the event after hearing so many great reports over the years!

Baby Animal

Likes Bikes
Hey Guys,

Looking forward to the jet black 24hour in December as we have no 24hour in Victoria anymore......:(

How long is the lap at this years event????

Thanks Scott

pinkbike

Likes Dirt
Hey Guys,

Looking forward to the jet black 24hour in December as we have no 24hour in Victoria anymore......:(

How long is the lap at this years event????

Thanks Scott
Martin and Juliane will get back to you soon but they are at the Croc Trophy this week so it might be a few days.

SlowManiac

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I just entered the 6+6 hour, will be my first enduro type event. Excited!

Any tips for first timers? How technical is the trail?

StanTheMan

Likes Dirt
I just entered the 6+6 hour, will be my first enduro type event. Excited!

Any tips for first timers? How technical is the trail?
its not that technical it is however 90% singletrack. No edurance or XC racetrack is that terrebly technical. I do have to say the track is a lot of fun to ride at pace. You can certainly hurt yourself if you come off at speed at the wrong place. But seriously Its a great XC track. not too difficuilt. my 10 YO girl can ride it , unless its the first time youve been on a mountain bike its not going to be an issue. I'm really looking forward to it myself.