Black Ops 2

3viltoast3r

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Paying $100 for a new maps, new skins and new guns? Don't reward companies for producing shithouse games. It's pretty much exactly the same as all of the other COD series.

wembas

Likes Dirt
im not spending anymore cash on a rehashed game... until they come out with something different anyway...

Ive been sucked in too many times now - no more COD or BF for me... until they get some new ideas. just throwing in new skins, weapons and stuff isnt enough for me anymore. The run and gun game style gets pretty boring...

the next game i buy will need to reach through the screen and punch me in the face with realism !!!

mason33

Likes Dirt
Paying $100 for a new maps, new skins and new guns? Don't reward companies for producing shithouse games. It's pretty much exactly the same as all of the other COD series.
Why ruin a good thing by changing it massively? Also what else do you want from them... Players replaced with 3D holographic dinosaurs firing rainbow doughnuts from their nipples.

I look at COD as very cheap entertainment i.e. I put 16 days into mw2 at $90 for the game it works out at about $0.23 per hour and it only gets cheaper the longer you play it. Compare this to going to the cinema, usually about $15 per hour.

downhillar

Likes Dirt
I look at COD as very cheap entertainment i.e. I put 16 days into mw2 at $90 for the game it works out at about $0.23 per hour and it only gets cheaper the longer you play it. Compare this to going to the cinema, usually about $15 per hour.
Oh my fuck, are you kidding?? You must be at least partially insane to write a post like that and think it's a completely rational thing to say.

Let's look at it another way - you're slowly dying in a dark room, staring at a bunch of pixels, shooting pretend guns with a bunch of 14 year old kids. Meanwhile real people, friends and family, real life experiences and all the rest are passing you by at the cost of $0.23 an hour.

...but the longer you play the less you will pay, so keep playing man!! Only another 14 days until you've wasted an entire month :usa2:

mason33

Likes Dirt
Oh my fuck, are you kidding?? You must be at least partially insane to write a post like that and think it's a completely rational thing to say.

Let's look at it another way - you're slowly dying in a dark room, staring at a bunch of pixels, shooting pretend guns with a bunch of 14 year old kids. Meanwhile real people, friends and family, real life experiences and all the rest are passing you by at the cost of $0.23 an hour.

...but the longer you play the less you will pay, so keep playing man!! Only another 14 days until you've wasted an entire month :usa2:
It was more meant as a tongue in cheek type post and I have been playing that game over a long period of time. I know it's sad, blah, blah, blah, but when I get bored it's something to do that I enjoy and play with friends online. How long does a person spend meaninglessly browsing the interwebs and posting crap on forums or other medial day to day tasks... who knows, the only difference is cod records the time you have played which puts into perspective how much time I waste I guess :(

downhillar

Likes Dirt
It was more meant as a tongue in cheek type post and I have been playing that game over a long period of time. I know it's sad, blah, blah, blah, but when I get bored it's something to do that I enjoy and play with friends online. How long does a person spend meaninglessly browsing the interwebs and posting crap on forums or other medial day to day tasks... who knows, the only difference is cod records the time you have played which puts into perspective how much time I waste I guess :(
Apologies, I shouldn't have been so rude. You're completely right, if I could see the number of days I've wasted surfing the net doing nothing important I think I'd probably commit suicide lololololol

reppin'

Likes Dirt
The only reason I'm getting black ops 2 is because I enjoyed black ops 1 a lot, I'm keen for a new update, such as black ops 2, so it should be great.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I'm not a fan of Call of Duty but I do spend a lot of time playing the Battlefield series. I prefer the style of play on Battlefield but anywhow.....

Don't turn this into a fanboy slag fest. We all know a fair few people play the COD series so let them discuss it in this thread without the slagging. If you don't play it, please don't post in here and if you have an opinion on people who choose to play video games and you think that is a bad thing and feel the need to say "Get a life, you're wasting it sitting in front of a TV" then you can go fuck yourself you boring mutant. Have a cry in the "little things you hate" thread.
Now, as you were. ;)

Wellsey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I cannot wait to play it, however I'll have to, as I'm not paying retail. I'll have a used copy off ebay for under 40 bucks by christmas.

Futile

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Got it, played it for about 4 hours, took it back to the store...

What a fucking mess of a game.

Next time, spend the game development money on DEVELOPING THE FUCKING GAME instead of stupid bullshit trailers that cost millions to produce.

Back to Forza Horizon for me...

/rant.