is this guy for real?

moorey

call me Mia
C'mon, you cynics. He's inspired by Tyler Durden. Who would make up something fake about such a awesomely rad fictional character? Just subscribe already.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
In my early basketball years I was shown a few programs that guaranteed to make you jump high and dunk like the pro's. It was horse shit but surprisingly it is still a common thing to see. I'm convinced this isn't the same guy however as the "jump to dunk" guys weren't white.....or five feet tall.......and skinny.
Ahh, good on him. He's handing over some knowledge on a rad sport and by the looks of it you'll test yourself on a pretty rad trail.

Last edited:

rone

Eats Squid
Last edited:

driftking

Wheel size expert
Hardcore bikes and using the word phat........

Anyone hit up roots and rain and checkout his racing results......for that kind of money If I wanted to stay in AUS ill go spend time at kovarik racing thanks.

Sorry you cannot fit in 8weeks of a proper training routine in 4 days, it takes time to learn and adapt to those skills, no point doing something half arsed for 4 days with not perfecting the skills. it takes 8 weeks because it takes 8 weeks.
The trainer a power lifter I believe it said, yeah while there are some important components in there, its not going to be tailored to riding. More so the guy is skinnier than me and i'm a lightweight, doesn't look like even his using his own product and resources.....?

His bio has absolutely no information about qualifications or even results, the whole thing looks like its aimed at 12 yr old newbies who just found the sport of riding. "big jumps going up here and down do some wheelies".

I have two theory's
1.He just wants to take money out of suckers
2.He has a legitimate idea but jumped into business way to early and has resulted in a poorly looking sketchy advertising.

Last edited:

RYDA

Likes Bikes and Dirt
All I can see is whole lot of medical bills resulting from inexperienced people absolutely smashing themselves at Outlook.

Wonder what his insurance / liability policies are like?