Favourite podcasts

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Joe Rogan experience
Adam carolla
Jay and silent bob get old
Comedy podcasts are great for long road trips, music just becomes background noise after a while

workmx

Banned
Over the past few months, I have added the following to my playlist:
1. The Thinking Atheist: Christian radio host turned atheist podcaster;
2. Skeptically Speaking: Desiree Scheel proving she is sciencier than the average Canadian;
3. The Good Atheist: Another Canadian podcaster that is good without god;
4. Minnesota Atheists: hell-bound heathen from the north star state;
5. University of Oxford Department of Sociology podcasts: speaks for itself. Includes a terrific lecture from Theda Skopcol on the tea party;
6. Ask An Atheist: Apostates from Washington State
7. Harvard University's Nicholas Christakis (MD and sociology PhD) and his amazing lecture series Life and Death in the USA.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
I like thinking atheist, but Seth sounds too much like a Christian. A hangover from his previous life I guess.
Jake is a funny fucker on good atheist.
Skep speaking I like too.

Cheers for the heads up on my brother my brother and me. Gold.

Andrei

Likes Dirt
Ari Shaffir's skeptic tank
Red Ice Radio
Drunken Taoist
Thunderbolts Project (this one is a YouTube channel about the Electric Universe Theory)
Sent from my LG-E900 using Board Express

Capone

Likes Dirt
The Rachel Maddow show

Got hooked on it whilst on NYC on MSNBC and can enjoy the podcasts while im working on the bike

Genius Josh

Likes Dirt
Conversations with Richard Feidler on 612 Abc he gets sme really interesting guests perfect road trip or sailing along in a truck by myself for a day or so at a time.

+ 1 for the mountain bike show

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
have to listen to Nova FM at work
I hope they pay you extra for that. Ugh.

I'm digging Non-Canonical right now. It's about comics.

Atheists in the crowd might dig my buddy Mike's Ask An Atheist. He also has another one, [video]http://radiovsthemartians.com/[/video]. The first (and currently only) episode is about Star Trek, for those so inclined.

workmx

Banned
Spike-X,

AAA is excellent, bit confused why they advertise their call-in number several times on each show, as I have not yet heard them take a call... Have not listened to enough shows? Listening to the wrong ones?

Today's podcast suggestion is inpired by enrolling in a MOOC on introductory philosophy.

Although the content of "A Partially Examined Life" is not really introductory.

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
Spike-X,

AAA is excellent, bit confused why they advertise their call-in number several times on each show, as I have not yet heard them take a call... Have not listened to enough shows? Listening to the wrong ones?
They just don't get many calls. It's on a very small AM station.

Last edited:

Zam

Likes Dirt
Joe Rogan Experience
MMA Hour
Heavy Muscle Radio
Aussie Muscle Radio
Off Topic Radio (RX Muscle)
MD Radio